Yongnuo YN622NII jedenego is the successor of the most advanced radio triggers for system lamps and studio lighting. It enables remote control of individual lamps or groups of lamps. With the 2.4 GHz range, the range of the device reaches 100m.
The changes compared to its predecessor:
– added USB port for firmware updates
– Added driver support for YN-560-TX
– locking knob replaced with a sliding lock ‘quick lock’
YN622NII trigger functions:
– full support for i-TTL system Nikon
– work in TTL Multi, manual,
– support trigger for YN-560-TX
– the possibility of wireless control of lamps from the camera (for selected models of Nikon cameras),
– the ability to manage lamps divided into groups and channels (group 3, 7 channels),
– cooperation with studio lights system and (or combinations of these two types of lamps),
– the ability to synchronize lamp for a very short time (up to 1 / 8000s) in an HSS,
– the ability to synchronize to 1, 2 curtain
– specific support FEC, FEB, FEL, zoom, flashes modeling
– triggered by the PC interface,
– LED autofocus assist job
– USB port.
Each device YN622NII can operate both as a transmitter and receiver. It has an easy control, and indicator lights, to facilitate the control of the groups of lamps. The big advantage is the reliability of operation, and high quality with a metal foot.
YN622NII be perfect for professional hands, because of the full functionality. Satisfy the amateurs thanks to easy handling. Exceptional utility device will be used in an advanced photo studio, reportage during the session or outdoor.
The set includes two devices, but it is possible to re-buy and work with any number of devices (for more advanced systems.)
7 operating channels
power 2x AA (per unit)
connector flash PC and shoe
dedication TTL functions: Nikon