Saramonic USB-CP30 – mini Jack TRS/ USB-A audio cable
The Saramonic USB-CP30 is a short and lightweight cable that allows you to conveniently connect the output jack of receivers, microphones or audio adapters to USB ports on iOS and Windows. It is a useful accessory especially for online activities for businesses and remote learning for schools and universities.
The cable simply connects the 3.5 mm TRS mini Jack audio output to the microphone or receiver and the other USB/A connector directly to the computer. The CP30 does not require power or charging, which makes it easy to use. The total cable length is 53 centimeters.
- System receivers: Blink500, Blink500 Pro, UwMic9, UwMic10, UwMic15, SR-WM4C, LavMic, VmicLink5
- Receivers from companies such as Sennheiser, Rode, Boya, Tascam, Zoom
- Compatible with iOS and Windows</li
- 1x 3.5mm TRS mini jack connector with security lock
- 1x USB/A connector for iOS/Windows computers and laptops
- Shielded connectors: Yes
- Length: 53.34 cm