The Newell BG-E13 is a robust, full-featured battery grip for the Canon EOS 6D camera. This unit provides a better grip on the camera, improves comfort when shooting upright and extends the battery life of the camera without having to change batteries.
Additional power source
The Grip has two main functions. One is to extend the life of the camera by providing an additional power source. An additional LP-E6 battery or six AA batteries can be placed in the battery pack. This solution enables more intensive and longer work without the fear of losing power when least expected.
A second important function of the grip is to improve comfort when shooting both vertically and horizontally. The specially designed shape and finish in durable and tactile rubber material provides a comfortable and secure grip, so that the camera lies perfectly in the hand.
The grip provides quick access to the camera’s basic functions thanks to a series of ergonomically placed buttons and dials. The grip is equipped with:
– grip on/off switch
– two-stage shutter release – pressing the button lightly allows you to set the focus, pressing it all the way releases the shutter just like the button on the camera itself
– three function buttons
– one setting dial
– additional belt clip
– 1/4″ tripod thread – mount for using a tripod without removing the grip from the camera – additional belt clip – tripod thread
Fully compatible with your camera
The Newell grip is a robust, fully functional replacement for the system grip on the Canon EOS 6D camera. It works with Canon LP-E6 batteries, Newell cells and replacements from other manufacturers, as well as AA/R6 batteries.
Thoughtful design, the highest quality materials and precision workmanship mean this product will last for years. In addition, all Newell grips come with a two-year warranty!
– dimensions: 14.5 x 11.2 x 8.5 cm
– weight: 250 g (without batteries)
– cameras: Canon EOS 6D
– batteries: LP-E6
– rechargeable batteries / AA batteries
– battery cage for LP-E6 batteries
– battery cage for AA batteries / rechargeables
– instruction manual