The Newell MB-D15 is a robust, full-featured battery grip for the Nikon D7100, D7200. This device allows a better grip on the camera, improves comfort when shooting vertically and extends the operation without changing the batteries in the camera.
Additional power source
The Grip has two main functions. One is to extend the life of the camera by providing an additional power source. An additional EN-EL15 battery or six AA batteries can be placed in the battery pack. This solution enables more intensive and longer work without fear of losing power when least expected.
A second important function of the grip is to improve comfort when shooting both vertically and horizontally. The specially designed shape and finish of durable and tactile rubber material provides a comfortable and secure grip, so that the camera lies perfectly in the hand.
The grip provides quick access to the camera’s basic functions thanks to a series of ergonomically placed buttons and dials. The grip is equipped with:
– grip on/off switch
– two-stage shutter release – pressing the button lightly allows you to set the focus, pressing it all the way releases the shutter just like the button on the camera itself
– one function button
– two setting dials
– 1/4″ tripod thread – mount allowing the use of a tripod without removing the grip from the camera – two setting dials
Fully compatible with your camera
The Newell Grip is a robust, fully functional replacement for the system grip on the Nikon D7100 / D7200. It works with Nikon EN-EL15 batteries, Newell cells and replacements from other manufacturers, as well as AA/R6 batteries.
Thoughtful design, top quality materials and precision workmanship ensure that this product will last for years. In addition, all Newell grips come with a two-year warranty!
– dimensions: 13.8 x 5 x 7.6 cm
– weight: 210 g (without batteries)
– cameras: Nikon D7100 / D7200
– batteries: EN-EL15
– accumulators / AA batteries
Contents of the kit
– cart for EN-EL15 batteries
– battery compartment for AA batteries/batteries
– instruction manual