The H&Y HD MRC Circular Filter for Night Photography – 77mm is a great way to improve the quality of images taken after dark. Not only will you use it for astrography, but also for capturing urban landscapes. With this filter, night-time images of urban areas will gain a whole new quality. Say goodbye to polluted light, eliminate the yellow glow of lamps, and get rid of streaks caused by mercury and sodium vapour. One filter is all it takes to improve the contrast of night-time images and capture natural colors and deep blacks. You can screw it into the 77mm lens thread or use the magnetic frame for an even faster installation. Explore photography accessories from H&Y and experience the true convenience of filters!
Main filter features
- Modern 77mm circular filter for night photography
- reduces light pollution when shooting at night
- provides better visibility of astronomical objects
- Multilayer nano-coating protects both sides of the filter
- resistant to water and grease
- perfect color reproduction
- hydrophobic coating to prevent fingerprints
- effective absorption of yellow light from sodium and mercury vapor
- absorbs yellow light generated by low CRI leds
- improves contrast while maintaining natural colors and deep blacks
- frame compatible with magnetic mounting systems (including H&Y K-series filter mount)
- super fast and easy filter mounting
- Frame prevents deformation and provides additional filter protection
Cities that never sleep
The quality of night photos is often compromised by characteristic yellow streaks. These are light pollution contributed by mercury or sodium vapors, as well as lanterns with low CRI levels. All of these disadvantages can be eliminated or significantly reduced by using an MRC night-time photography filter. You can capture the futuristic atmosphere of Blade Runner or the vibrant cityscapes of the night. Reach for the H&Y circular filter and effectively block out light pollution waves!
The magic of starry nights
Do you want to try your hand at astrography? Or would you like to improve the quality of your images of galaxies and star constellations? Reach for the H&Y HD MRC Circular Filter for Night Photography – 77mm and say goodbye once and for all to the yellow glow generated by pollution and city lights. Enjoy deep black saturation, natural colors and high contrast. You don’t need computer processing to impress your friends with beautiful starry sky photos!
High build quality
The frame in which the H&Y HD MRC Circular Filter for Night Photography – 77 mm is enclosed has been made of high quality materials. Thanks to this, the entire construction is not only lightweight, but also very durable. The filter located in the circular frame remains perfectly flat and does not deform. The manufacturer also took care to properly strengthen the edges, thus reducing the risk of mechanical damage.
Polished to the last detail
The H&Y HD MRC circular filter for night photography is made of durable optical neodymium glass. It’s also coated with a 2-sided, 9-layer coating that protects against water, oils and fingerprints. It easily screws into the 77mm lens thread without risking it locking up mid-turn. That’s not all, however. The filter is compatible with magnetic mounts (including the flagship H&Y K-series model), so you can “stick” it to a special frame in a second and enjoy even more ergonomic work.
Explore the family of filters and accessories from H&Y
Attaching filters to lenses has never been easier. And this is just the beginning of the revolution. Meet the family of unique photographic accessories from H&Y that will make your work environment more ergonomic and take your photos and videos to a new level. Discover filters made from the toughest Corning Gorilla Glass III, magnetic K-series mounts, and unique Revoring Series mounts that will help you forget about standard reduction rings once and for all. Explore the unique H&Y ecosystem and see what true camera convenience can be!
- Lenses equipped with a 77 mm filter mounting thread
- H&Y K-series filter mount
- magnetic filter mounts from other manufacturers
- model: H&Y HD MRC circular filter for night photography – 77mm
- material: optical neodymium glass
- Applied nano-coating:
- protects the filter from liquids and oils
- 2-sided nano-coating
- 9-layer multi-coating
- Fingerprint prevention
- absorbed light:
- yellow sodium light
- yellow mercury vapor light
- Yellow LED light with low CRI
- Dimensions: Ø 77 mm
- H&Y HD MRC circular filter for night photography – 77mm