The Commlite CM-EF-EOSR VCPL is a high performance bayonet adapter that allows you to easily mount any Canon EF mount lens to camera bodies that support the Canon RF mount standard, which includes the Canon EOS R, Canon EOS RP, Canon EOS Ra, Canon EOS R5, Canon EOS R6 and Canon EOS R3. Made from metal, the unit features an ergonomic drop-in polarising filter to effectively help crack down on reflections and reflections. The adaptor also features state-of-the-art electronics for two-way communication between the camera and lens. The device supports an autofocus system, image stabilisation, iris control and EXIF data transfer.
Main product features
- fast installation of Canon EF / EF-S lenses on cameras equipped with Canon RF bayonet
- sturdy body made of lightweight metal alloy
- slide-in drop-in polarising filter
- ergonomic dial for infinite adjustment of polarisation level
- full support for AF system
- full AF (autofocus) system support
- transmission of EXIF data from the lens to the camera
- control of lens aperture settings from camera level
- support for stabilisation function
- support for image stabilization (IS)
The bayonet adapter is a device that allows you to easily connect lenses and cameras that have different mounting systems. Your photos won’t lose any quality, and you don’t have to get rid of your favourite lenses when you decide to buy a new body. The Commlite CM-EF-EOSR VCPL adaptor attaches to a Canon RF compatible body bayonet and then clips on your chosen Canon EF or EF-S lens. The whole process is quick and intuitive. Thanks to its light weight, you won’t even feel the weight of the accessory when you’re working with your camera.
Infinitely adjustable polarizing filter
Looking for a way to enhance contrast in landscape photography? Or are you looking to reduce reflections and reflections? The included drop-in filter, which you install into the Commlite CM-EF-EOSR VCPL bayonet adapter in seconds, will take your photography to a whole new level of quality! Conveniently amplify or weaken the polarising effect with the ergonomic dial, gaining even more control over the light reflected in your images!
Full lens iris control
The state-of-the-art electronics of the Commlite CM-EF-EOSR VCPL adapter allow you to control the aperture settings of the lens mounted on it. The device also allows you to work in automatic modes, where the camera itself selects the aperture value, exposure time and ISO sensitivity of the sensor. Depending on the options your camera offers you, choose the most convenient way to adjust it yourself! You can control the aperture yourself from the buttons, camera menu or lens rings.
Autofocus system support
The Commlite CM-EF-EOSR VCPL bayonet adapter with polarising filter guarantees full support for the autofocus system. Unless you choose to work in manual mode, the focus points in your photos will be detected in a split second! The device’s gold-plated contacts ensure high conductivity, resulting in faster response times and even faster operation. With the Commlite CM-EF-EOSR VCPL, you are sure not to miss any important frame!
Recording of image parameters
The electronic chip in the Commlite CM-EF-EOSR VCPL – Canon EF / Canon RF adapter allows EXIF data to be transferred from the lens to the camera. This is information about all the settings used when taking the photo (such as aperture value or focal length). This will add valuable data to your image files to help you better catalogue your photos, reproduce specific parameters on subsequent shoots or learn from your mistakes and improve your craft.
Many modern lenses have built-in gyro systems that optimise the level of stabilisation during photo and video shooting. This is particularly useful when working without a tripod. The Commlite CM-EF-EOSR VCPL adapter allows you to take advantage of these functions when attached to a camera with an RF bayonet. This provides additional comfort when shooting stills or movies in poor lighting conditions or on the move.
- model: Commlite CM-EF-EOSR VCPL – Canon EF / Canon RF
- material: metal
- camera bag (back): Canon EOS R / RF
- lens bag (back): Canon EOS R / RF
- lens mount (front): Canon EF / EF-S
- external diameter of the mount: Canon EF
- external camera mount diameter: 67 mm
- external diameter of lens mount: 65 mm
- length: 30 mm
- weight: 121 g (without lens cap)
- Canon RF mount equipped cameras (including: Canon EOS R, Canon EOS RP, Canon EOS Ra, Canon EOS R5, Canon EOS R6, Canon EOS R3)
- Lenses equipped with Canon EF / EF-S bayonet
- bayonet adaptor
- polarizing filter
- drop-in polarising filter
- drop-in filter
- decal pin for the front of the adapter
- decal for the back of the adapter