GGS Larmor is a six-layer LCD screen protector made from the highest quality Japanese optical glass. The shield protects your camera display from damage, scratches, bumps and dirt.
The latest technologies used in the production process made it possible to create a product with unprecedented parameters. With a surface hardness of 8H, the tempered glass is just 0.3mm thick, allowing the hood to be used with cameras that have a movable display. It also reduces the risk of accidental snagging and detaching the cover from the camera. Anti-reflective coatings ensure that the image quality and colors of the display are maintained. The touch screen (if your camera has one) remains fully functional. The black finish of the frame makes the cover blend in perfectly with the camera. GGS Larmor is far superior in quality and degree of protection to covers made of plastic or foil.
Mounting the GGS cover is simple and safe. It is done without the use of adhesive, thanks to the use of a silicone layer with high adhesion. The technology used guarantees a solid and secure attachment for the camera. It also comes with a soaked cloth for cleaning the LCD screen before mounting. No marks are left on the LCD after removing the cover.
- material: Japanese optical glass
- number of layers: 6 (UV, anti-reflective, reinforcing)
- surface hardness: 8H
- glass thickness: 0.3 mm
- pressure resistance: up to 12 kg per 1 cm2
- light transmission: above 95%
- mounting method: silicone adhesive layer (no glue)
- Canon 1200D / 1300D / 1500D / 2000D cameras
- Camera main screen protector
- Soaked cloth
- A waterproof cloth to clean the screen before mounting
- Cleaning cloth