The drive belt for the Zeapon Micro 2 Plus slider is made of high-quality fibre-reinforced rubber. The magnetic mounting system means that it will take just 30 seconds to install. Just in case, it’s worth equipping yourself with a spare piece! However, there is another reason why this part is available for sale separately. If you bought the Zeapon Micro 2 Plus slider in a kit with a drive module, you will need the presented belt to be able to manually control the device. If there are situations where you do not want to use the electric motor and prefer to trust the precision of your hands, it is worth equipping yourself with this item.
Main product features
- drive belt compatible with Zeapon Micro 2 Plus slider
- made from high quality fibre reinforced rubber
- strong and robust
- enables manual control of the Zeapon Micro 2 Plus slider purchased with the drive module
- A spare drive belt is a great backup in case of unexpected mishaps
For those who prefer “hands-on” control
The drive belt for the Zeapon Micro 2 Plus slider consists of two components. If you have chosen the unit sold as a kit with the drive module, half of the elongated piece will be connected to the motor. Manual control of the slider is therefore not possible without the missing part. The separately sold drive belt comes to the rescue. The element will allow you to comfortably control the slider “by hand”, when for some reason you run out of power or the specifics of the shot require such a technique for guiding the camera or camcorder.
Prepare for every scenario
Film sets are not always orderly and tidy. If you want to make sure that a damaged or lost drive belt doesn’t derail your plans, it’s a good idea to equip yourself with a spare item that will quietly wait for its moment in your backpack.
- slider Zeapon Micro 2 Plus
- slider Zeapon Micro 2 Plus with drive module
- model: drive belt for Zeapon Micro 2 Plus slider
- weight: 20 g
- Drive belt for Zeapon Micro 2 Plus slider