The drive belt for the Zeapon Micro 3 slider is made from high-quality fibre-reinforced rubber. Listening to the voice of filmmakers using equipment from Zeapon, the engineers working on the brand’s 3rd generation of sliders have designed a new, more flexible drive belt that is even more resistant to stretching. It has also eliminated all metal ends.
Main product features
- drive belt compatible with Zeapon Micro 3 series sliders
- made from high quality fibre reinforced rubber
- strong and robust
- The spare drive belt is a great safety feature in case of unexpected mishaps
Prepare for every scenario
Order and tidiness don’t always reign on film sets. If you want to make sure that a damaged or lost drive belt doesn’t derail your plans, it’s a good idea to equip yourself with a spare that will quietly wait for its moment in your backpack.
- model: drive belt for Zeapon Micro 3 sliders
- belt length: 120 cm
- weight: 20 g
- Zeapon sliders from the Micro 3 series (M500, M700, M1000, E500, E700, E1000)
- Drive belt for Zeapon Micro 3 sliders