The Drive Module is the device that will take working with the Zeapon Micro 2 Plus slider to a whole new level. With its help, you can accurately plan your rides, raids, departures, zooms and distances, gaining the ability to endlessly repeat the exact same shots. All you have to do is program the movement and its speed using the buttons or the Zeapon Lab mobile app (iOS / Android). The device can be powered by NP-F batteries, which you can charge using a power bank or a USB-C cable connected to a charger. The maximum noise level generated is only 39 dB. The drive module with which you equip your Zeapon Micro 2 Plus slider will allow you to create smooth moving shots and spectacular timelapses straight from professional video productions!
Main product features
- electronic drive module for Zeapon Micro 2 Plus slider
- compatible with NP-F batteries (NP-F550, NP-F750, NP-F970)
- solid battery lock to prevent accidental cell removal
- USB-C socket for charging the battery with a charger or power bank
- 2.5mm shutter release port to connect the drive module to the camera
- information system of the battery charge level by means of an LED light in different colours
- magnetic drive belt mounting system allowing the device to be connected to the slider in 30 seconds
- maximum level of battery charge with different colours
- maximum noise level generated by the module is just 39 dB
- ergonomic buttons to control the movement of the slide in real time
- Programmable slide movements
- possibility to set one of 3 speed levels at the touch of a button
- Regulation of speed with the touch of a button
- Regulation of speed via mobile app from 0-100%
- Programmable speed levels with push button.
- Programmed movement can be played in a loop
- free Zeapon Lab app (iOS / Android) connecting to the module via Bluetooth
- synchronisation of camera and slider movements to create spectacular timelapses
- fast and convenient installation
Discover new superpowers
Your versatile Zeapon Micro 2 Plus slider can be even more powerful! Combine it with the drive module and discover new possibilities for creating moving shots. The lightweight and handy device powered by NP-F batteries will help you discover the secrets of programming movements and perfect repeat shots.
The Zeapon Micro 2 Plus slider is not part of this kit and must be purchased separately or in a kit with the drive module.
Parallel driving, invasions, departures, close-ups, distances – any of these will add variety to your shots with movement that will make the video footage you create even more interesting. The drive module makes controlling the slider even more comfortable and precise. The powerful motor with which it is equipped will allow it to work not only in the horizontal position. When the slider is installed on a tripod, the movement can take place at an angle and even vertically.
Readiness to work in 30 seconds
Connecting the drive module to the slider is a matter of seconds. The magnetic attachment of the belt will allow this to be done even faster than with competing ‘motion control’ systems. The well-thought-out modular design won’t let you miss a shot!
Silence as in …. library
When working with the Zeapon Micro 2 Plus slider drive module, you don’t have to worry about having to deal with unwanted sounds during the post-production stage. The maximum noise level generated by the motor is just 39 dB. This value corresponds to the ambient sounds you hear…. visiting the library.
The Zeapon Lab app
You can find the free Zeapon Lab app in Google Play and the App Store. With its help, operating the device will become even more convenient and you will gain more freedom of work. Programme movement sequences, set speeds and control the slide in real time. The app will open up new possibilities for you, giving you access to unique tools to create beautiful timelapses for your vlogs, stop-motion animations straight out of professional product videos and breathtaking panoramas.
Convenient power supply
The drive module is equipped with a socket for NP-F batteries, which are extremely popular in the world of film and photography. Depending on which cell you choose (NP-F550, NP-F750, NP-F970), the operating time on a single charge will be between 4 and 14 hours of uninterrupted operation. The battery mounting point is secured with a robust lock to prevent accidental disconnection. The USB-C port will allow charging the battery (e.g. with a smartphone charger) or with a power bank.
We don’t always have the time to connect to an app and program precisely planned movements. When every second counts and the subject being filmed can’t wait, it’s worth using the function buttons on the drive module housing. You can control the movement of the slider in real time or automate its operation. Pressing the switch will also allow you to switch between 3 different speed levels.
The king of timelapses
The drive module connected to the Zeapon Micro 2 Plus slider will allow you to create moving timelapses that show the passage of time invisible to the naked eye. Program the device, check how the frames look in different camera positions and let the whole process happen automatically. The Zeapon Lab app will itself count how many frames you need to get the desired effect, and will also tell you how long it will take to create a short video from hundreds of photos.
The drive module for the Zeapon Micro 2 Plus slider is a great choice to start your ‘motion control’ adventure. However, there are other ways to extend the functionality of your slider. Panoramas, 360º stills and movies, Inception-like shots, programmable movements in different planes and even more refined timelapses will all be possible with the next devices to join your instrumentarium. Explore the modular Zeapon family of products, develop your skills and create even better videos and photos!
- slider Zeapon Micro 2 Plus
- batteries: NP-F550, NP-F750, NP-F970
- model: drive module for Zeapon Micro 2 Plus slider
- power: 7 V ~ 8.4 V; 1.5 A
- input voltage: 9 V – 12 V
- Power options:
- PN-F batteries
- rechargeable batteries via power adapter or power bank (USB-C with Power Delivery protocol)
- operating volume: 39 dB
- operating time per charge:
- PN-F550 battery – 4 h
- PN-F750 battery – 7 h
- PN-F970 battery – 14 h
- Mobile application: Zeapon Lab (iOS / Android)
- communication: Bluetooth
- weight: 663 g
- dimensions: 83 x 103 x 53 mm
- drive module for Zeapon Micro 2 Plus slider
- USB-A / USB-C cable