FeiyuTech Scorp mini P is a state-of-the-art handheld gimbal designed specifically for people filming with smartphones. You will successfully install on it devices with a maximum weight of 520 g and a width of 55 to 88 mm. The built-in battery will provide up to 11 h of continuous operation. Two handles allow you to conveniently take shots in different positions. The gimbal can be controlled with buttons or from the free Feiyu ON app. A special “Magic Wheel” dial, a “trigger button” located under the index finger, as well as instant balancing and unique modes of operation will further facilitate comfortable work with the device. The kit also does not lack a ministat and a USB-A / USB-C cable.
Main product features
- the handheld gimbal is designed to work with smartphones
- is compatible with devices with a maximum weight of 520g and a width of 55 to 88mm
- 2 integrated grips for greater versatility in working with your device
- joystick and ergonomic buttons for unparalleled operating comfort
- Multifunctional “Magic Wheel” dial allows you to control gimbal movements, as well as focus or zoom
- multifunctional “trigger button” located under the index finger
- Free Feiyu ON mobile app (available on Google Play and App Store) to expand the possibilities of working with the gimbal
- Bluetooth wireless connectivity allows you to control your smartphone from the gimbal
- special modes, including: timelapse, auto-rotate, panorama photos, selfie mode, preset motion sequence
- 5 multi-axis modes (panning, lock, tracking, multi-axis tracking, and quick response)
- function buttons (“F1” and “F2”) for controlling assigned functions
- 2200 mAh battery provides up to 11 hours of use on a single charge
- USB-C charging port
- full charge takes up to 1.5 h
- physical locks allowing each axis to be immobilized
- 1/4″ threads for installation on tripods, monopods or slides
- folding ministick included (can also act as a grip extension)
- USB-A / USB-C cable included
Perfect shot stabilization
The FeiyuTech Scorp mini P handheld gimbal will allow you to once and for all forget about unwanted shake when filming with your smartphone. Thanks to the precise operation of the motors and the solid construction made of aircraft aluminum, you will gain excellent stability and smoothness in your shots. The gimbal will successfully handle devices weighing up to 520 grams. Thus, the FeiyuTech Scorp mini P will be compatible with almost any smartphone available on the market, the diagonal of which does not exceed 7 inches.
The device’s name refers to the distinctive shape of a scorpion getting ready to attack. This innovative design guarantees even more freedom of operation than traditional gimbals. The FeiyuTech Scorp mini P for smartphones offers two ergonomic grips. One allows you to hold the device in the traditional way (vertically). The other will be ideal for capturing dynamic dolly-style shots, where the gimbal is held from above, like a suitcase.
5 ways to stabilize
The FeiyuTech Scorp mini P smartphone handheld gimbal provides up to 5 different stabilization modes. Thanks to them, you will adjust the characteristics of the device’s work to the specifics of the shots you want to take. Precision motors allow you to achieve perfect smoothness of movements, varied speed of response and change of camera position within the selected axes.
- Panning mode (PF) – in this mode, the smartphone smoothly follows the rotation of the handle, while maintaining a fixed position relative to the horizon line.
- Tracking mode (PTF) – in this mode, the smartphone smoothly follows the rotation of the mount and in up-down directions.
- Mode of multi-axis tracking (FPV) – the lens of your smartphone smoothly follows the movement of the gimbal mount in all three axes.
- Lock mode (Lock) – the lens maintains a fixed direction – rotation on all axes is locked in a predefined position.
- Fast response mode (FFW) – the smartphone quickly and dynamically follows the rotation of the handle, while maintaining a fixed position relative to the horizon line.
Vertical or horizontal
Are you recording videos on TikTok? Do you create Stories on Instagram? Or are you posting to YouTube? No matter what platform you post your videos on, the FeiyuTech Scorp mini P handheld gimbal will allow you to adjust the position of your frames to suit your needs. You need a second to decide whether your videos will be recorded vertically or horizontally. If you opt for the latter option, you can also choose which side of the device you want the lens of your smartphone to be on. This is an ideal tool for those who value flexibility and want to focus on creating without worrying about the technical aspects.
Free smartphone app
In the Google Play (Android) and App Store (iOS) stores you will find the free Feiyu ON app. It will allow you to quickly personalize the settings of the gimbal, as well as connect to your smartphone via Bluetooth. The app will also allow you to download software updates. Feiyu ON is the best way to discover all the tricks the FeiyuTech Scorp mini P offers.
Unique photos and videos
Additional modes will allow you to create even more creative videos and photos. The Feiyu ON app will allow you to develop new skills and learn innovative storytelling techniques with images.
- Panoramic shooting (Panorama) – Use ultra-precise stabilization to take a panorama consisting of several photos. Available options are: 180º Panorama, 360º Panorama, Free Panorama and Quick Panorama.
- Automatic rotation (Auto rotation) – Create unique shots in which you move closer or farther away from your filmed subject and the camera rotates 360º around the lens axis in the process.
- Timelapse – Capture the passage of time using a technique that combines photography and film. For time-lapse video footage, you can also program the movement of the gimbal (Track timelapse).
- Dolly Zoom – be like Alfred Hitchcock! Rapidly change the focal length and distance from the object or character you are filming, inducing a change in the perspective of the background without changing the perspective of the foreground.
- Light Rail Mode -create unique photos and videos full of unique light trails.
- Overlapping Image – save overlapping images to create unique photographs.
Control at your fingertips
Using the “Magic Wheel” dial, you will conveniently make precise movements within the selected axis, without having to focus on the joystick or buttons. The optimal position of the ring will allow you to control the defined parameter in an uninterrupted way while shooting a shot. When you’re filming in professional mode, the dial also lets you manage focus and zoom. The FeiyuTech Scorp mini P handheld gimbal also features a “trigger button” located under your index finger. With its help, you can instantly activate the face tracking function (requires connection to the Feiyu ON app), center the device, switch to “Lock” mode or turn your smartphone 180º when you want to take a selfie.
Unmatched working time
The FeiyuTech Scorp mini P handheld gimbal for smartphones will give you up to 11 hours of uninterrupted use on a single charge! When needed, you can quickly and conveniently charge it using the USB-C port. It will take about 1.5 hours to replenish the power in your device. If you’re planning a really long shooting day, you can also connect the gimbal to a power bank.
Each axis of the FeiyuTech Scorp mini P gimbal is equipped with an independent physical lock. The special switches are marked with a padlock icon. You need just a few seconds to get the device ready for use. Thanks to the locks, you can easily immobilize the device, which is perfect for transporting the gimbal in a bag or backpack.
- Smartphones weighing up to 520 g and 55 to 88 mm wide
- Both in landscape and portrait modes, the FeiyuTech Scorp mini P gimbal is compatible with almost all smartphones under 7 inches, including iPhones, Android smartphones and devices supported by other operating systems (including HUAWEI mate40 pro, P40 Pro, nova4, MI 12 Pro, Redmi K40 Pro, OPPO Reno6, VIVO NEX3S, One plus OnePlus9 Pro, Realme GT, Galaxy S20 Ultra)
BEHINDLY CONNECTING SPORTS CAMERAS TO THE SCORP MINI P GIMBAL IS NOT RECOMMENDED. IF YOU WANT TO DO IT, USE the Quick Mount Plate.
- model: FeiyuTech Scorp mini P
- color: white
- operating voltage: 6.8V – 8.4V
- battery: built-in (2200 mAh)
- working time on a single charge: up to 11 h
- charging time: about 1.5 h
- connectivity: Bluetooth 4.2
- mobile app: Feiyu ON
- charging port: USB-C
- Axis movement range:
- Tilt: from +143º to -147º
- Roll: from +90º to -199.7º
- Pan: 360º
- Smartphone holder width: from 55 to 88 mm
- max load capacity: about 520 g
- dimensions (unfolded): 188.25 x 132.56 x 328.58 mm
- Dimensions (folded): 236.8 x 65.13 x 323.05 mm
- weight: 683 g
- FeiyuTech Scorp mini P handheld gimbal for smartphones – white
- USB-C / USB-A cable