Safe for electronic devices
The radiation generated by UV lamps is 100% safe for our smartphones. We can sterilize your mobile phone, dock headphones or other small electronic devices without worry.
Wide range of possibilities
In addition to the smartphone, we can also sterilize other everyday items that are often exposed to bacteria and viruses, e.g:
– protective masks, gloves
– kitchen utensils, knives, spoons, forks
– jewellery, watches, glasses, keys, pens
– beauty and hairdressing salon equipment, scissors, brushes, combs
– personal care products, toothbrushes, cosmetic products
– payment cards, banknotes, coins
Truly simple operation
Just put the item inside, close the lid, press one button, wait 5 minutes and you’re done! A sound signal and colored control panel lights will inform us when the sterilization process is complete.
Do not open the lid during the sterilization process.
During or after the disinfection, we can additionally run the aromatherapy option. Pour a few drops of your favorite essential oil into the tank inside the device, press the appropriate button and after a while you can enjoy refreshed, beautifully fragrant everyday objects.
Mobile disinfection point
The device is very light and portable. It can be powered by an ordinary charger from your smartphone, power bank or via the USB port of your laptop. This comprehensive solution makes the sterilizer can be with us wherever we go. It will work perfectly at home, while working in the office and during a holiday trip.
Function of charging other devices
An additional USB port allows you to connect an additional device, e.g. a smartphone, to the sterilizer to recharge the battery during the disinfection process of other objects.
Take care of your health
Sterilizer is a great idea for a small gift. It is worth taking care of the health of someone we love. By buying an effective tool in the fight against viruses and bacteria, we can ensure the safety of ourselves and our loved ones.
– model: FHC UVC300s
– UV wavelength: 253.7 nm
– maximum power: 9 W
– the power of UV lamps: 2 W
– Power supply: 5 V / 2 A (no charger included)
– input: micro USB
– output: USB
– external dimensions: 227 x 126 x 51 mm
– Internal dimensions: 180 x 103 x 29 mm
– weight: 320 g
– colour: white
– material: plastic
– certificates: FCC, EMC, RoHs
– the device can be powered by most commercially available phone chargers, power banks or via the USB port of a desktop / laptop computer
– The device will fit e.g. a smartphone with a 6-inch screen diagonal
– FHC UV sterilizer UVC300s
– USB – micro USB cable