Yongnuo YN622N II is an enhanced version of the acclaimed trigger YN622N. The device is designed to work with Speedlights Nikon operating system. Allows wireless use of the advanced features offered by the flashes.
trigger Version II has been equipped with a new, more convenient to use mounting system in a sleigh flash. The connection has been specially sealed to protect against splashes contacts. The device is equipped with a diode supporting the system auto-focus in low light conditions. On the side of the housing are PC port and micro USB port, enabling triggering lamps with a cable and software update. The system of easily readable LEDs and convenient buttons for easy identification and to change the channel and group work.
– flash synchronization and second curtain
– The power level of the selected lamp group
– update the flash compensation of the selected lamp group
– bracketing FV
– red eye
– automatic zoom flash torch
– various modes of lamps in each group
– reception of triggers RF603 versions I and II YN560-TX and RF605 (set in compatibility mode 603).
Note: the functions offered by the camera and flash determine the functionality of triggers. Triggers do not create additional information, only mediate communication between the camera and flash.
Compatibility – Nikon Cameras
– Lamps dedicated to the Nikon system