The Fotopro AK-64+ is probably the fastest decaying monopod in the world. The patented iSpeedy technology allows you to adjust the height to suit the dynamically changing situation in an instant. It is an ideal solution for every filmmaker and photographer wishing to improve their work. The monopod is equipped with a footer that can also serve as an independent mini stand.
– 1/4″ and 3/8″ universal tripod threads
– iSpeedy technology – enables instant height adjustment
– comfortable rubber grip and safety wrist strap
– compact size and long reach when unfolded
– comfortable carrying case with shoulder strap
– monopod and mini tripod in one
– Excellent workmanship
– 6-year warranty
Fast as lightning
The Fotopro AK-64+ monopod consists of four sections, but you won’t find traditional locks here. The patented iSpeedy technology allows for instant height correction with only one hand! Isn’t this a great solution? Slowly save valuable time and focus on the action that goes on right in front of your camera lens.
The ground is the basis
Fotopro AK-64+ is equipped with a three-arm folding foot that provides ideal support for the monopod. Its rubber endings guarantee good adhesion and do not scratch delicate surfaces. The ball head allows you to make smooth, precise movements without tearing the monopod off the ground (maximum deviation from the vertical is 20 degrees).
Separated from the rest of the device, the foot can serve as a standalone mini stand, providing effective support for the camera, camera or gimbal.
Comfort and safety
Rubber finish of the handle ensures safe and comfortable holding of the monopod. Additionally, a durable wrist strap protects against accidental dropping.
Standard 1/4″ and 3/8″ threads and a wide 60 mm diameter platform allow any photo or film head to be screwed to the monopod. The camera or camcorder can also be installed directly on the monopod, and the rotating platform will compensate to some extent for the lack of the head.
Transport and logistics
Feel like a real Witcher who wears his monopod on his back. This will give you a comfortable carrying case with a shoulder belt. It doesn’t restrict movement and is perfect for long hikes in search of the perfect frame.
Thoughtful design, highest quality materials and precision of workmanship make the product will serve for years. Fotopro AK-64+ monopod has a six-year manufacturer’s warranty!
– model: Fotopro AK-64+
– the material of the workmanship:
– aluminium alloy
– maximum load: 5 kg
– weight: 1,02 kg
– maximum height: 157 cm
– minimum height: 58,3 cm
– number of sections: 4
– section diameters: 28, 25, 22, 19 mm
– section blocking type: iSpeedy
– the diameter of the platform under the head: 60 mm
– head mount: 3/8″ or 1/4″ screw
– other features:
– removable rubber foot with a steel spike underneath
– comfortable rubber grip
– swivel head platform
– Detachable feet can be used as a mini stand
– monopod Fotopro AK-64+
– footer under the monopod (mini tripod)
– shoulder strap case
– set of Allen wrenches
– 3/8″ to 1/4″ adapter
– 6 years (manufacturer’s warranty)