The Fotopro AK66 i-Speedy with MH-6A Pro head is a functional video tripod equipped with a semi-automatic instant unfolding system. Just turn the ring, set the height, lock i…. done. Additional adjustment is provided by hoops crowning the end of each section. The innovative MH-6A Pro head makes it possible to change the camera position from horizontal to vertical in a second. The tripod, whose working height can range from 16.8 to 151 cm, will be an ideal tool for DSLRs, mirrorless cameras and camcorders. Its maximum lifting capacity is 15 kg. It also comes with a sturdy carrying bag and allen wrenches for additional adjustment of the strength of individual clamps.
Main Product Features
- a versatile tripod with a maximum working height of 151 cm
- equipped with a semi-automatic i-Speedy leg locking system
- enables you to instantly change the camera position from horizontal to vertical
- MH-6A Pro head provides excellent smooth movement and vibration dampening
- Convenient 360° rotation capability
- Rearward and forward tilt range of 150° total
- ergonomic grip for full control of camera or camcorder movements
- option to mount the bracket on the left or right side of the head
- compatible with Arca-Swiss standard
- suitable for use with longer 70-200mm lenses
- Scale 360° for precision when shooting panoramic images
- Three-stage leg tilt system
- Hook for additional tripod load (e.g., backpack)
- min. working height is only 16.8 cm
- 2 mounting threads (1/4″) for installing additional accessories
- bubble levelers for perfect camera alignment
Revolutionary iSpeedy unfolding system
The revolutionary i-Speedy system makes the AK66 unfold faster than popular clamp-locking tripods. You turn the ring, set the height, lock and…. done. Additional adjustment is provided by black hoops crowning the end of each section. If you want to quickly set up your workstation and instantly adjust the height of the tripod to your needs, the Fotopro AK66 i-Speedy video tripod with MH-6A Pro head will be the perfect choice!
Dozens of uses
The Fotopro AK66 i-Speedy tripod has a three-stage leg tilt mechanism that consists of 4 sections. It uses a detachable center column that ends with a special hook. Thanks to this, the tripod can be placed almost at the very ground. You will successfully use it both outdoors and at home. The handy design weighing 2.13 kg provides a working height from 16.8 cm to 151 cm, which will ensure optimum working comfort in all conditions.
Smooth camera or camcorder movements
Included with the AK66 i-Speedy you’ll find the Fotopro MH-6A Pro professional oil head, which offers 2 smooth working axes – tilt (150º) and pan (360º). Both are equipped with independent locks, so no accidental movement will interfere with the planned shot. A long handle finished with a non-slip grip, which can be mounted on the left and right side of the head, will help to manage the movements of the camera or camcorder even more effectively.
The Fotopro MH-6A Pro head allows you to change the orientation of your camera from horizontal to vertical in a second. This way you won’t miss any important moment, and your photos will be better suited to your current needs. You’ll also save the time you would have spent manually repositioning the camera. The innovative system also does not affect the position of the tripod. You can return to a horizontal frame in a second, without having to change the head settings.
Finds itself in all conditions
The legs of the Fotopro AK66 i-Speedy tripod are equipped with rubber, non-slip pads. Thanks to this, the panels and parquet floors where you set it up will not be scratched, and the design will provide your frames with optimal stability. When working in the field, simply remove the rubber feet and use the self-adhesive spikes. This will be ideal when the tripod is standing on compacted soil, ice, mud or sand.
Along with the head, we receive a quick release plate, on which there is a rubber lining to increase the grip of the camera. Fotopro’s quick-release plate has an additional safety feature that will protect your valuable equipment from falling, in case the lock is not tightened enough. The MH-6A Pro head is compatible with quick release plates made in the world-famous Arca-Swiss standard. There is also a special storage compartment on board for the included allen wrench for additional adjustment.
Solid carrying case included
The versatility of the Fotopro AK66 i-Speedy tripod makes it the perfect addition to your gear during photo and video expeditions. That’s why you’ll also find a sturdy zippered case in the kit. The tripod will be safe in it, and you will comfortably carry it over your shoulder during long hikes.
- model: Fotopro AK66 i-Speedy
- color: black
- minimum working height: 168 mm
- maximum working height: 1510 mm
- height in transport position: 550 mm
- diameter of legs: 28 mm
- number of leg sections: 4
- maximum tripod load: 5-9 kg
- weight: 2.13 kg
- Photopro AK66 i-Speedy video tripod with MH-6A Pro head – black
- Transport bag
- Allen wrenches