GGS Larmor GEN5 is a unique combination of a protective guards protecting the camera LCD against damage and sun visor, enabling the preview images even in the most sunny day.
The protective cover GGS Larmor GEN5 consists of five layers of materials to ensure the highest protection of the display against damage scratches, bumps, and dirt.
– outer layer, using the most recent discoveries of nanotechnology, minimizes fingerprints provide transparency covers and comfort.
– Japanese hardened optical glass of high hardness is an essential element a protective sheath . Its characteristics allow effective protection at a thickness of only 0.3 mm. Small size and low weight allow the use of guard also cameras with a mobile display.
– Metal skeleton frame of the cover, significantly increases the strength of the corners and allows the visor assembly of GGS.
– protection layer protects the display from splashes and the hands of the user from fragments of glass in case of breakdown cover.
– silicone layer with high adhesiveness enables easy installation without the need for any tools or adhesives.
In the set, off guard on the main display apparatus, there is also a guard on the upper display.
Shields compatible displays are the Nikon D500 and D850. They do not limit usable screens, and retain control functionality through touch (if your camera has this functionality).
Sunshade GGS NS-3243 allows you to use the main display even in a very sunny day. Cast its shadow significantly improves the comfort of the display apparatus m.in viewing the “live” on the navigation menu. Lightweight, foldable design makes the accessory is extremely handy and easy to transport, and built-in magnets allow fast assembly and disassembly of the protective cover Larmor GEN5.
– construction 5 layers
– surface hardness: 9H
– silver layer thickness: 0.3 mm
– light transmission: 95% above