The GGS Larmor is a six-layer LCD screen protector made from the highest quality Japanese optical glass. It protects the display of the Fujifilm X-Pro3 / X-T4 / X100V against damage, scratches, bumps and dirt.
The latest technologies used in the production process made it possible to create a product with unprecedented parameters. Tempered glass with a surface hardness of 8H has a thickness of only 0.3 millimeters, which allows the use of the cover with cameras with a moving display. It also reduces the risk of accidental snagging and detaching the cover from the camera. Anti-reflective coatings ensure that the image quality and colors of the display are maintained. The touch screen (if your camera has one) remains fully functional. The black finish of the frame makes the cover blend in perfectly with the camera. The GGS Larmor is far superior to plastic or foil covers in terms of quality and protection.
Mounting the GGS Larmor is simple and secure. It is attached without adhesive through the use of a highly adhesive silicone layer. The technology used guarantees a solid and secure attachment for the camera. It also comes with a soaked cloth for cleaning the LCD screen before mounting. No traces are left on the LCD after removing the cover.
- material: Japanese optical glass
- number of layers: 6 (UV, anti-reflective, reinforcing)
- surface hardness: 8H
- glass thickness: 0.3 mm
- pressure resistance: up to 12 kg per 1 cm2
- light transmittance: up to 1 cm2
- light transmission: above 95%
- mounting method: silicone adhesive layer (no glue)
- Fujifilm X-Pro3 / X-T4 / X100V cameras
- GGS Larmor LCD protector for Fujifilm X-Pro3 / X-T4 / X100V
- A waterproof cloth to clean the screen before mounting
- GGS Larmor