GGS Larmor is a six-layer LCD screen protector made from the highest quality Japanese optical glass. It protects the display of your Nikon Z50 camera from damage, scratches, bumps and dirt.
The latest technologies used in the manufacturing process made it possible to create a product with unprecedented parameters. Tempered glass with surface hardness of 8H has a thickness of only 0.3 millimeters, which allows you to use the cover with cameras with a moving display. It also reduces the risk of accidental snagging and detaching the cover from the camera. Anti-reflective coatings ensure that the image quality and colors of the display are maintained. The touch screen (if your camera has one) remains fully functional. The black finish of the frame makes the cover blend in perfectly with the camera. The GGS Larmor is far superior to plastic or foil covers in terms of quality and protection.
Mounting the GGS Larmor is simple and safe. It is done without the use of adhesive, thanks to the use of a silicone layer with high adhesion. The technology used guarantees a solid and secure attachment for the camera. It also comes with a soaked cloth for cleaning the LCD screen before mounting. No traces remain on the LCD after removing the cover.
- material: Japanese optical glass
- number of layers: 6 (UV, anti-reflective, reinforcing)
- surface hardness: 8H
- glass thickness: 0.3 mm
- pressure resistance: up to 12 kg per 1 cm2
- light transmittance: up to 1 cm2
- light transmission: above 95%
- mounting method: silicone adhesive layer (no glue)
- Nikon Z50 cameras
- GGS Larmor LCD protector for Nikon Z50
- A detachable screen protector for Nikon Z50
- A pre-soaked cloth to clean the screen before mounting
- GGS Larmor for Nikon Z50