One of the most popular Laowa models lived to see its film version. With 110° angle of view, T2.1 aperture and 7.5 mm focal length, it is currently the widest lens for Micro 4/3 system on the market.
Ideal for creating video productions, it expands the family of lenses dedicated to advanced filmmakers and should be appreciated especially by users of cameras such as Blackmagic Pocket 4K, Panasonic G5 or Z-Cam E2.
Here are some of its features:
- 49mm filter thread
- Transmissions with 0.8 pitch on the aperture and focus rings.
- The stepless aperture ring provides smooth control over exposure.
- Both imperial and metric scales printed on the lens body.
Equipment for difficult tasks
At only 170g, the lens will easily mount with other accessories in any configuration. The size makes it ideal for interior shots, handheld shots or using a gimbal.
Bright T2.1 aperture and very short focusing distance
Together with a pair of aspherical elements and three extra-low dispersion elements, the 13 elements in 9 groups optical design successfully controls spherical and chromatic aberrations to a minimum. The bright T2.9 maximum aperture is conducive to working in low-light conditions. Focusing as low as 12cm, it allows greater flexibility and control of shallow depth of field with a wider perspective.
- Model: Laowa 7.5mm T 2.1 Cine
- mount: Micro 4/3
- focal length: 7.5mm
- angle of view: 110°
- minimum aperture: T/22
- Maximum aperture: T/2.1
- Number of blades
- number of aperture blades: 7
- iris level adjustment: smooth
- image coverage: Micro 4/3
- optical design: 13 elements in 9 groups
- minimum focusing distance: 12 cm
- focusing: manual
- dimensions: 56 x ⌀ 46 mm
- weight: 170 g
- colour: black
- filter mount: 49 mm
- Laura 7.5mm T 2.1 Cine lens
- decal for the front of the lens
- decal for the back of the lens
- Peli protective case