Venus Optics Laowa C&D-Dreamer 9 mm is a prime, wide-angle lens with f/2.8 brightness for mirrorless cameras with Micro 4/3 mount. Despite the short focal length, it provides very good control of distortion and chromatic aberration as well as sensational sharpness from the center to the edge of the frame.
The lens offers a very wide viewing angle of 100°. The optical system of the lens consists of fifteen elements arranged in ten groups. Three low-dispersion lenses and two aspherical glasses ensure the highest imaging quality from the center to the edge of the frame. The depth of field is controlled by a 7-leaf aperture and a gradually acting aperture ring and the minimum focusing distance is only 12 centimeters. The front glass of the lens is covered with a layer of “Frog Eye Coating”, which protects against dust and dirt. Its low profile and 49 mm thread allow the installation of filters.
Small dimensions and low weight of the lens – only 215 grams make it a perfect tool for everyday use and when filming using drones and gimbals.
• model: C&D-Dreamer 9 mm f/2.8
• fixing: Micro 4/3
• focal length: 9 mm
• viewing angle: 113 °
• minimum aperture: f / 2.8
• maximum aperture: f / 22
• number of aperture blades: 7
• image coverage: Micro 4/3, APS-C
• optical design: 15 elements in 10 groups
• minimum focusing distance: 12 cm
• focusing: manual
• filter mount: 49 mm
• dimensions: 4.9 x ⌀ 5.5 cm (without the part into the camera)
• weight: 215 g (without accessories)
• black colour
• Laowa C&D-Dreamer lens 9 mm f/2.8 to Micro 4/3
• sun hood
• lens cap for the front of the lens
• lens cover on the back of the lens