GGS Larmor is a six-layer LCD screen protector made from the highest quality Japanese optical glass. The shield protects the camera display from damage, scratches, impacts and dirt.
The latest technologies used in the manufacturing process have made it possible to create a product with unparalleled parameters. With a surface hardness of 8H, the toughened glass is just 0.3 millimetres thick, allowing the cover to be used with cameras with a movable display. It also reduces the risk of accidentally snagging and detaching the cover from the camera. Anti-reflective coatings ensure that the quality and colours of the image emitted by the display are maintained. The touchscreen (if your camera has one) remains fully functional. The black finish of the frame makes the cover blend in perfectly with the camera. The GGS Larmor is far superior to plastic or film covers in terms of quality and protection.
Mounting the GGS cover is simple and secure. It takes place without the use of adhesive, thanks to the high adhesion silicone layer. The technology used guarantees a solid and secure attachment for the camera. A soaked cloth is also included for cleaning the LCD screen before mounting. Once the cover is removed, no marks remain on the LCD display.
- material: Japanese optical glass
- layers: 6 (UV, anti-reflective, reinforcing)
- surface hardness: 8H
- glass thickness: 0.3 mm
- pressure resistance: up to 12 kg per cm2
- light transmission: up to 12 kg per cm2
- light transmission: greater than 95%
- mounting method: silicone adhesive layer (no glue)
- Fujifilm X-Pro2 camera
- Camera main screen protector
- A saturated cloth to clean the screen before mounting
- Cleaning cloth for cleaning the screen before mounting
- Fujifilfil X-Pro2