GGS Larmor GEN5 is a high-quality glass protective cover that protects the camera LCD from scratches, bumps and dirt. GGS cover Larmor GEN5 consists of five layers of carefully selected materials to ensure the highest degree of protection.
– The outer layer, using the latest nanotechnology discoveries, minimizes the traces of fingerprints, ensuring transparency and comfort.
– Japanese, tempered glass optical the high-hardness provides effective protection at a thickness of only 0.3 mm. Small size and low weight allow the use of guard also cameras with a mobile display.
– a metal frame of the cover frame, significantly increases the strength of the corners and allows the visor assembly of GGS.
– protection against splashes layer protects the display and the hands of the user before the glass splinters in case of breakage cover.
– silicone layer with high adhesiveness enables easy installation without the need for any tools or glue.
In the set, off guard on the main display apparatus, there is also a guard on the upper display.
Shields compatible displays are the Nikon D750. They do not limit usable screens, and retain control functionality through touch (if your camera has this functionality).
Protective Cover Larmor fifth generation allows mounting of magnetic visor GGS NS-3243, facilitate the use of the main display even in a very sunny day. Sunvisor is available sold separately as a stand-alone product or kit of the protective cover.
– structure: 5 layers
– Surface hardness: 9H
– layer thickness glass: 0.3 mm
– light transmission: 95% above
– mounting the protective cover: silicone adhesive layer (for installation without adhesive)
– color: black
compatibility < br /> – Nikon cameras: D750
– hood GGS NS-3243
– shield screen apparatus
– cover the upper screen apparatus