Yongnuo YN10800 is a powerful LED lamp that will work perfectly as a main light source on the set, both in the studio and in the field.
panel of the lamp creates 900 high-power LEDs, half of which emits light with a color temperature of 3200 K and the second half having a temperature of 5500 K. the functional changes in light intensity generated by each group of LEDs, lamp offers the possibility of continuous regulation of the power and the color temperature in the range of 3200 K to 5500 K. the natural characteristics of the emitted light provides a high CRI (95+ ).
the flash allows precise control over the direction of incidence of the generated light. They enable the integrated gateway function and adjust the angle of the panel. Additional elements which affect the nature of the light diffuser is a milk filter and CTO.
– diffuser disposed in front of the lamp scatters light and gives it a pleasant softness (eliminates sharp shadows).
– CTO orange filter provides significantly warmer light color .
Both modifiers provide additional protection against damage of the light panel.
stand lamp holder can be mounted on a tripod equipped with a standard spindle having a diameter of 16 mm.
flash control may be a control panel, placed the back of the device and wirelessly via remote control or a mobile application on your smartphone. Both methods allow remote control of the group and the work of many parameters of the lamps at the same time.
YN10800 power can be realized by the AC adapter 19 V / 6 A or four lithium-ion batteries with NP-F series. Two ways to make power, the lamp is ideal for use both in the studio and in the field.
attached to a set of sturdy carrying case for convenient and safe storage and transportation of lamps and accessories.
Specification – dimensions: 38.0 x 43.5 x 5.5 cm
– weight: 1710 g (without accessories)
– number of LEDs – 450 LEDs with a color temperature of 3200 K
– 450 LED’s color temperature of 5500 K
– color temperature of emitted light: adjusted in the range of 3200 K – 5500 K
– CRI of light emitted ratio ≥ 95
– emitting angle diodes LED: