Yongnuo YN1200 lamp is a compact high power LED suitable for illumination of large sets, in both the studio or in the field.
panel of the lamp is formed as 1200 high-power LEDs, half of which emit light having a color temperature of 3200 K, and the second half having a temperature of 5500 K. the functional changes in light intensity generated by each group of LEDs, lamp offers the possibility of continuous regulation of the power and the color temperature in the range of 3200 K to 5500 K. the natural characteristics of the emitted light provides a high CRI (95+ ).
the flash allows precise control over the direction of incidence and the nature of the generated light. They enable the integrated gate and attached magnetically light modifiers – milk diffuser and CTO filter.
– diffuser disposed in front of the lamp scatters light and gives it a pleasant softness (eliminates sharp shadows).
– CTO orange filter provides significantly warmer light color.
Both modifiers provide additional protection against damage of the light panel. The lamp is also protected against overheating, thanks to an effective ventilation system.
Flash control can be realized by a control panel located on the back of the device and wirelessly via remote control or a mobile application on your smartphone. Both, remote methods allow grouping and control of multiple flash operation parameters simultaneously.
Power YN1200 can be realized by the AC adapter 19 V / 5 A or four lithium-ion batteries with NP-F series. Two ways to make power, the lamp is ideal for use both in the studio and in the field. Lightweight design and tripod mount female 1/4 “allow you to work” hand “and mounting on a tripod.
The set is also a protection case and a lamp holder.
Specifications – dimensions: 32.5 x 21 x 3.5 cm
– weight: 1030 g (without accessories)
– number of LEDs – 600 LEDs with a color temperature of 3200 K
– 600 LEDs with a color temperature of 5500 K
– color temperature of emitted light: adjusted in the range of 3200 K – 5500 K
– coefficient of light emitted CRI & gt, 95
– the angle of the LEDs 55 ° – power: 72 W
– luminous flux of 9300 lm