Yongnuo YN860 LED lamp is an extremely powerful intended to illuminate large film sets, both in the studio or in the field.
panel 600 of the lamp forms a high-power LEDs, half of which emit light having a color temperature of 3200 K and the other half at a temperature of 5500 K. the functional changes in light intensity generated by each group of LEDs, lamp offers the possibility of continuous regulation of the power and the color temperature in the range of 3200 K to 5500 K. the natural characteristics of the emitted light provides a high CRI (95+).
lamp allows precise control over the direction of incidence of the generated light. They enable the integrated gateway function and adjust the angle of the panel. Additional elements which affect the nature of the light diffuser is a milk filter and CTO.
– diffuser disposed in front of the lamp scatters light and gives it a pleasant softness (eliminates sharp shadows).
– CTO orange filter provides significantly warmer light color .
Both modifiers provide additional protection against damage of the light panel.
stand lamp holder can be mounted on tripods equipped with a mandrel having a diameter of 16 mm.
lamp control can be realized by means of the control panel, located on the back of the unit and the wireless remote control or using the mobile app on your smartphone. Both, remote methods allow grouping and control of operating parameters of many lights at the same time.
Power YN860 can be realized by the AC adapter 19 V / 6 A or four lithium-ion batteries with NP-F series. Two ways to make power, the lamp is ideal for use both in the studio and in the field.
The system includes a durable cover, set the lamp with all accessories and allowing them easy to transport.
– dimensions: 37.5 x 43.5 x 5.5 cm
– weight: 2150 g (without accessories)
– number of LEDs – 300 LEDs with a color temperature of 3200 K
– 300 LEDs with a color temperature of 5500 K
– color temperature of emitted light: adjusted in the range of 3200 K – 5500 K
– coefficient of light emitted CRI & gt, 95
– the angle of the LED: