Yongnuo YN900 II is a large LED lamp, which will work perfectly on the set either as a headlamp, fillers, and the background lighting.
panel 900 of the lamp forms a high-power LEDs, half of which emit light having a color temperature of 3200 K and the other half at a temperature of 5500 K. the functional changes in light intensity generated by each group of LEDs, lamp offers the possibility of continuous regulation of the power and the color temperature in the range of 3200 K to 5500 K. the natural characteristics of the emitted light provides a high CRI ( 95+).
the flash allows precise control over the direction of incidence of the generated light. They enable the integrated gateway function and adjust the angle of the panel. Additional elements which affect the nature of the light diffuser is a milk filter and CTO.
– diffuser disposed in front of the lamp scatters light and gives it a pleasant softness (eliminates sharp shadows).
– CTO orange filter provides significantly warmer light color .
Both modifiers provide additional protection against damage of the light panel.
stand lamp holder can be mounted on a tripod equipped with a standard spindle having a diameter of 16 mm.
flash control may be a control panel, placed the back of the device and wirelessly via remote control or a mobile application on your smartphone. Both methods allow remote control of the group and the work of many parameters of the lamps at the same time.
Power YN900 II can be accomplished via power supply 19 V / 5 A or four lithium-ion series NP-F. Two ways to make power, the lamp is ideal for use both in the studio and in the field.
Specifications – Dimensions: 38.0 x 43.5 x 5.5 cm
– Weight 1710 g (without accessories)
– number of LEDs – 450 LEDs with a color temperature of 3200 K
– 450 LEDs with a color temperature of 5500 K
– the color temperature of the emitted light: adjusted in the range of 3200 K – 5500 K
– CRI of light emitted ratio ≥ 95
– the angle of the LEDs 55 ° – power: 54 W
– light output: 6975 lm
– range wireless control: up to 15 m