Yongnuo YN900 II is a large LED lamp, which will work perfectly on the set either as a headlamp, fillers, and the background lighting.
panel 900 of the lamp forms a high-power LEDs emitting light of a color temperature of 5500 K. It is similar to daylight with a slight overcast and adopted as a standard in lighting and photographic film. The light of such ciepłocie emit flashes among other things, both the reporter, and I study. Standardized color lets you easily combine multiple sources of continuous light and flash. Its natural characteristics provides a high CRI (95+).
lamp allows for precise control over the direction of incidence of the generated light. They enable the integrated gateway function and adjust the angle of the panel. Additional elements which affect the nature of the light diffuser is a milk filter and CTO.
– diffuser disposed in front of the lamp scatters light and gives it a pleasant softness (eliminates sharp shadows).
– CTO orange filter provides significantly warmer light color .
Both modifiers provide additional protection against damage of the light panel.
stand lamp holder can be mounted on a tripod equipped with a standard spindle having a diameter of 16 mm.
flash control may be a control panel, placed the back of the device and wirelessly via remote control or a mobile application on your smartphone. Both methods allow remote control of the group and the work of many parameters of the lamps at the same time.
Power YN900 II can be accomplished via power supply 19 V / 5 A or four lithium-ion series NP-F. Two ways to make power, the lamp is ideal for use both in the studio and in the field.
Specifications – Dimensions: 38.0 x 43.5 x 5.5 cm
– Weight 1710 g (without accessories)
– number of LEDs 900 LEDs
– color temperature of emitted light 5500 K
– CRI of light emitted ratio ≥ 95
– emitting angle diodes LED 55 ° – power: 54 W
– light output: 7200 lm
– range wireless control: 15 m
– Bluetooth module control via the mobile app
Compatibility – battery supply: