The Laowa 105mm f/2.0 Smooth Trans Focus is an extremely sharp telephoto portrait lens featuring an innovative background blur control system.
The unique design of the lens has allowed the use of two apertures. While the first aperture controls depth of field, the secondary aperture allows you to shape the character of the bokeh. It also allows the amount of light reaching the sensor to be varied without significantly affecting the depth of field.
The Laowa 105mm f/2.0 lens is equipped with an advanced optical system consisting of 11 lenses arranged in 8 groups. The use of up to 5 special elements guarantees the highest image quality and negligible chromatic aberration.
The metal construction of the barrel guarantees long use, and the smooth and precise operation of the rings makes even a session lasting many hours a pleasure.
- optical construction: 11 elements in 8 groups
- focal length: 105 mm
- minimum aperture: f/2.0
- maximum aperture: f/22
- angle of view: 23°
- image coverage: full frame
- number of aperture blades: 9 and 14
- minimum focusing distance: 90 cm
- focusing: manual
- filter diameter: 67 mm
- dimensions: 9.9 x ⌀7.6 cm (without the part going inside the camera)
- weight: 780 g (without accessories)
- mount: Canon EF
- colour: black
- Venus Optics Laowa 105 mm f/2.0 Smooth Trans Focus lens for Canon EF
- sun hood
- decal cap for front of lens
- decal for the back of the lens