The Venus Optics Laowa C-Dreamer Lightweight 7.5mm is the world’s widest f/2.0 rectilinear lens for Micro 4/3 system cameras. Despite its extremely short focal length, it provides completely rectilinear reproduction with very good distortion control.
The lens offers a very wide angle of view of 110°, equivalent to the angle of view of a 15mm lens on a full-frame camera. This allows users of the Micro 4/3 system, which features up to twice the focal length multiplier, to enjoy wide frames. The low weight and small size make the Laowa 7.5mm f/2.0 ideal for everyday use and when filming with drones and gimbals. The lens’ high brightness and low distortion will also appeal to astrophotography enthusiasts.
The lens is available in a Standard version and a Lightweight version weighing just 150 grams.
- model: C-Dreamer 7.5mm f/2.0 Lightweight version
- mount: Micro 4/3
- focal length: 7.5 mm
- angle of view: 110°
- minimum aperture: f/2.0
- maximum aperture: f/22
- number of aperture blades: 7
- image coverage: Micro 4/3
- optical construction: 13 elements in 9 groups
- minimum focusing distance: 12 cm
- focusing: manual
- dimensions: 5 x ⌀5.5 cm
- weight: 150 g
- colour: black
- filter attachment: 46 mm
- Laowa C-Dreamer Lightweight 7.5mm f/2.0 lens – black
- sun hood
- decal cap for the front of the lens
- decal for back of lens