The Newell BG-R10 is a rugged, full-featured battery grip for Canon EOS R5, R6, R5 C, R6 Mark II cameras. This device allows for a better grip on the camera, improves handling comfort when shooting vertically and extends operation without having to replace the batteries in the camera.
Additional power source
The Grip has two main functions. One is to extend the life of your camera by providing an additional power source. An additional LP-E6, LP-E6N, LP-E6NH battery can be placed in the battery pack. Such a solution enables more intensive and longer work without worrying about losing power at the least expected moment.
The second major function of the grip is to improve comfort when shooting both vertically and horizontally. The specially designed shape and the finish of the durable and nice-to-touch rubber material provides a comfortable and secure grip, so the camera sits perfectly in your hand.
The grip provides quick access to the basic functions of the camera with a series of ergonomically placed buttons and dials. The grip is equipped with:
- grip on/off switch
- two-stage shutter release – pressing the button lightly allows you to set the focus, pressing it all the way down releases the shutter in the same way as the button on the camera itself
- 1/4″ tripod thread – mount allowing the use of a tripod for photography without removing the grip from the camera
Thoughtful design, top quality materials and precision craftsmanship ensure that your product will last for years. In addition, all Newell grips come with a 40 month warranty!
- Dimensions: 13 x 7 x 10 cm
- weight: 280 g (without batteries)
- Cameras: Canon EOS R5, R6, R5 C, R6 Mark II
- batteries: LP-E6, LP-E6N, LP-E6NH
- connection cable
- instruction manual