The Newell Force LI-1500 UPS will provide protection for your electrical equipment when the plugs go out, the power suddenly goes out or there is a power outage. The device is equipped with 3 independent outlets. You can connect equipment with a total power of 900 watts to it. Automatic voltage stabilization and instant response to voltage spikes will ensure full safety of use of computers, laptops and monitors. The built-in battery provides up to 20 minutes of backup time. This is enough time to safely finish work, save files and avoid data loss. Convenient operation is provided by a backlit LCD screen. The USB-B port allows you to connect the power supply to your computer and use the free monitoring software.
Main Product Features
- Uninterruptible power supply with automatic voltage stabilization
- 900 watts of power and 1500 VA of apparent power
- 3 independent outlets to connect your devices
- Created specifically for desktops, laptops and monitors (LED/LCD)
- Instant response to power surges and outages
- device backup time of up to 20 minutes (depending on load)
- compact dimensions (34.5 x 12.2 x 19.2 cm)
- 2 built-in VRLA 12 V – 9 Ah batteries
- provides additional time to switch off electronic equipment in case of power failure
- switchover time to battery power – 4 to 6 ms
- RJ-45 ports allowing to connect the power supply to the data communications network
- possibility to connect to a computer via USB-B port
- free monitoring software (Power Manager II) available on the manufacturer’s website
- backlit LCD screen for easy monitoring of operating status
- acoustic signal to indicate overload or low battery
- protection against low and high voltage, short circuit, overload and over temperature
- input surge protection by MOV
- output surge protection via MOV
- Surge protection for RJ-45 jack
- equipped with fuse
Fast response time
Your electronic equipment deserves the best protection, which is why the Newell Force LI-1500 UPS is lightning fast. In just 4-6 milliseconds, it detects any voltage irregularities and immediately switches to battery power. This means that your valuable devices will be effectively protected from sudden power failures or voltage spikes that can cause possible damage. With this power supply, you are also in no danger of losing unsaved data. During a power failure, you have enough time to safely save your files and properly shut down your devices.
Ideal choice for home and office
The Newell Force LI-1500 UPS is an ideal solution for both your home and office. Thanks to its compact size (34.5 x 12.2 x 19.2 cm), it won’t take up much space, which is important, especially when space is limited. The compact power supply provides the ability to connect as many as three devices at the same time. This allows you to protect not only your computer, but also your monitor, cash register, router or CCTV. It’s a flexible solution that adapts to your needs, guaranteeing reliable power for your key equipment.
The NEWELL FORCE LI-1500 UPS EMERGENCY POWER SUPPLY IS NOT DESIGNED FOR WORKING WITH PERFERSIONAL DEVICES (PRINTERS AND SCANNERS, among others), AND THE REALITY OF RTV/AGD EQUIPMENT (INC. ELECTRIC KETTLES, VACUUM CLEANERS, FANS, HAIR DRYERS, REFRIGERATORS). ALSO DO NOT USE IT WITH APPLIANCES EQUIPPED WITH ELECTRIC MOTORS OR HEATERS. CONNECTING SUCH EQUIPMEN CARRIES THE RISK OF DAMAGING THE POWER SUPPLY.
Newell Force LI-1500 will allow you to be independent from the electrical grid for a short time. The 2 built-in 9 Ah rechargeable batteries allow you to operate without connecting your devices to the power grid from 3 to even 20 minutes, depending on the load. This gives you even more control over powering your computers or monitors regardless of the circumstances. You gain peace of mind that in emergency situations the power backup will help you finish your work or safely shut down your devices.
The Newell Force LI-1500 UPS will also help you effectively take care of the security of your data communications network. It is equipped with an RJ-45 input and output. To one port you can connect, for example, a cable responsible for Internet access. From the other RJ-45 socket, you should then lead the cable leading to your modem or router. In this way, the uninterruptible power supply acts as an intermediary that protects your ICT infrastructure from sudden voltage changes.
Protection and security
The cutting-edge technologies offered by the Newell Force LI-1500 guarantee not only the protection of connected devices. It is also the safe operation of the power supply itself. On board there is no shortage of low and high voltage protection, as well as short circuit and overload protection. In addition, the Newell Force LI-1500 offers up to three types of surge protection, including MOV input and output surge protection and RJ-45 surge protection, a comprehensive solution that protects both the power supply and your data communications network.
The Newell Force LI-1500 UPS allows you to take advantage of monitoring software. You’ll find a USB Type B port on the unit’s chassis for connecting to your computer. The free Power Manager II program provides convenient control of the battery charge level and the operating status of the power supply itself. The software will provide access to all these parameters in real time, directly from the computer screen. A great convenience is also the ability to schedule the device’s operation time. The application can also remotely inform you of identified events via email notifications. The software is available in various language versions, including Polish.
MONITORING SOFTWARE (POWER MANAGER II) YOU CAN FREE DOWNLOAD FROM THE PRODUCER’S WEBSITE: HTTPS://NEWELL.PRO/DOWNLOAD/
When installing the software, enter the serial number of the device. Transcribe it from the included disc.
Newell Force LI-1500 UPS is backed by line-interactive technology. It is an offline design enhanced with a voltage converter that always stays on, regardless of the power source. When current is drawn from the mains, the device guarantees voltage stabilization, preventing harmful spikes and dips. When the power supply is running on battery power, the converter converts DC to AC, ensuring power continuity. A key advantage of line-interactive technology is the ultra-short switching time, which means the power supply responds instantly to changes.
The large and easy-to-read screen provides important information such as the load level of the mains, battery charge status, as well as the current input and output voltage. This ensures that you are always in control of your power supply’s performance, helping to avoid potential problems and guarantee uninterrupted operation of your devices. With the Newell Force LI-1500, monitoring the performance of your power supply becomes quick, easy and intuitive.
- model: Newell Force LI-1500 UPS
- technology: line-interactive
- apparent power: 1500 VA
- power: 900 W
- battery type: 2 x VRLA 12 V – 9 Ah
- input voltage range: 165 – 275 VAC + 5 VAC
- Input voltage range: 198 – 242 VAC + 5 VAC
- Input voltage frequency: 50 / 60 Hz
- output voltage range: 198 – 242 VAC
- output voltage frequency: 50 / 60 Hz
- switching time: typically 2 to 6 s (max. 10 s)
- charging time: 4-6 h (up to 90% of capacity)
- noise level: less than 45 dB
- input voltage shape: modified sine wave
- 3 x Schuko
- 1 x USB-B port
- 2 x RJ45 port
- display: LCD
- dimensions: 345 x 122 x 192 mm
- weight: 10.6 kg
- Newell Force LI-1500 UPS uninterruptible power supply
- Power cable
- USB-A – USB-B cable
- monitoring software CD
- instruction manual