Newell MY-JML330SL is a replacement for the battery you’ll find in the JBL Charge 3 portable speaker. It has a capacity of 6000 mAh, which will give you many hours of your favorite music after each charge. To replace the battery, all you’ll need is a screwdriver and a tutorial, which I’m sure you can find on YouTube. The cell offers a high level of performance. For the sake of safety of use, the manufacturer also took care of a number of safety features.
Main Product Features
- replacement battery MY-JML330SL from recognised brand Newell
- compatible with JBL Charge 3 speaker
- high capacity of 6000 mAh (22.20 Wh)
- long battery life
- high performance and stability
- high number of charge and discharge cycles
- long battery life
- quality proven by Newell’s long experience
- 40 month warranty
- 40 month warranty
BeFORE YOU BUY A REPLACEMENT BATTERY, MAKE SURE YOU KNOW WHICH CHARGE SERIES SPEAKER YOU HAVE!
New life for your speaker
Thanks to Bluetooth speakers, we’ve all forgotten about portable music players that run on countless batteries. When your device runs low, you simply plug it into the appropriate USB port and wait for the power to replenish. But over time, the batteries built into speakers start to run down. Fortunately, you don’t have to replace your favourite speaker to make it work like new. All you need is a replacement battery. No special skills required. All you need is a screwdriver and a proper tutorial launched on YouTube. Why spend money and generate electro-waste, if the speaker can still work for many years!
Efficient battery replacement
Going on a camping trip? An outdoor party with friends? A long weekend at the allotment? Or a picnic in the park? No matter where your JBL Charge Series speaker accompanies you, with the MY-JML330SL battery replacement, your favorite music will always be right at your fingertips (or your smartphone’s). The featured cell offers 6,000 mAh of capacity, which will ensure a long life for your device. Get your favourite playlists ready! With this new battery, your music enjoyment time will be as long as ever!
Newell batteries are characterised by their exceptional build quality. The MY-JML330SL replacement is a perfect fit for the JBL Charge 3 speaker. The perfect reproduction of the shape of the original cell ensures the highest level of safety and trouble-free installation.
40 month warranty
Newell means hundreds of thousands of satisfied customers from all over the world, who for years have been enjoying high quality replacements for batteries used in various devices. It is with them in mind that the service warranty on all Newell products has been extended to 40 months. By choosing a Newell battery, you can be sure that it will last you at least 3 years while listening to music from your favourite speaker.
Choose the right model!
The market for mobile Bluetooth speakers is growing rapidly. New or updated models are constantly appearing in shops. When looking for a battery that is compatible with your speaker, be sure to check the polarity of the plug. The different models in the Charge range differ in this seemingly imperceptible nuance. Before you choose the right link, check the list of supported devices and be sure to check the order of the red and white cables in relation to the black wire going to the plug. An old battery pack will certainly help, which you can model on.
Battery replacement – good practices
- To remove the outer speaker cover, lever it off with a plastic or wooden spatula, being careful not to scratch the case. When replacing the battery you will also need a screwdriver. Use this to unscrew the unit.
- Many speaker models require you to remove a large number of screws to reach the battery. If you have trouble removing a part, do not use force! First make sure that all fixings have been properly unscrewed or removed.
- If you feel resistance when removing the old battery from the speaker, proceed with caution! Do not jerk the cell or use excessive force. Remember that a swollen or damaged battery can be a real danger to you or the environment.
- If you have a speaker model where you have easy access to the back wall of the battery compartment after disassembly, it is a good idea to use double-sided adhesive tape. Stick one side of the tape to the wall of the speaker, attach the other side to the new battery.
- Note the polarity of the battery. Before you remove the old cell, look at how it was connected. Memory can be unreliable, so take a picture just in case! Check how the different coloured wires are arranged in order, then connect the new battery in the same way.
- Model: Newell MY-JML330SL
- replacement for JBL battery model: GSP1029102A
- colour: blue
- technology: Li-ion
- capacity: 6000 mAh (22.20 Wh)
- voltage: 3.7 V
- warranty: 40 months
- dimensions: 100 x 30 x 19 mm
- weight: 103 g
- JBL Charge 3 portable Bluetooth speaker
- Newell replacement battery MY-JML330SL for Charge 3