Grip has two basic functions. One of them is to extend the camera’s operating time by providing an additional power source. An additional NP-FZ100 battery pack can be placed in the battery pack. This solution enables more intensive and longer work without fear of losing power at the least expected moment.
The second important function of the grips is to improve the comfort when shooting both vertically and horizontally. The specially designed shape and finish made from durable and tactile rubber provides a comfortable and secure grip, so the camera lies perfectly in your hand.
Grip gives quick access to the basic functions of the camera with a range of ergonomically placed buttons and knobs. The handle is equipped with:
– two-stage shutter release – a light press of the button allows you to focus, pressing it all the way down triggers the shutter just like the button on the camera itself
– four function keys
– joystick for easy navigation
– two adjusting knobs
– grips button lock
– additional belt clip
– 1/4″ tripod thread – mount for using a tripod without removing the grips from the camera
Full compatibility with the camera
Newell grip is a robust, fully functional replacement for the system grips for Sony A7IV, A7RIV, A9II cameras. It works with Sony NP-FZ100 rechargeable batteries, Newell cells and other manufacturers’ replacements.
Thoughtful design, highest quality materials and precision of workmanship make the product will serve for years. Additionally, all Newell grips are covered by a two-year warranty.
– dimensions: 12.7 x 5.3 x 6.3 cm
– weight: 229g (without batteries)
– cameras: Sony A7IV, A7RIV, A9II
– batteries: NP-FZ100
– holder for two batteries NP-FZ100