The Yongnuo YN560-TX II is a radio controller for remote flash triggering and parameter control of Yongnuo RF602 and RF603 compatible flashes (YN560 III, YN560 IV, YN660, YN860Li).
In cooperation with flashes equipped with a built-in compatible receiver, the controller enables wireless:
- flash triggering
- control of flash power
- control of flash unit zoom
- lamp operation mode setting (manual/strobe)
- lamp group management (up to 6 groups)
- operation channel selection (16 channels available)
Using the controller YN560-TX II in combination with Yongnuo RF602 or RF603 triggers also allows you to trigger other flashes and remotely trigger your camera’s shutter, as long as your camera offers this capability.
The Yongnuo YN560-TX II is powered by two AA batteries. The controller housing is made of high quality plastic. The hot shoe is protected by a rubber gasket.
Comfort of working with the device is ensured by: easy-to-read backlit display, intuitive interface and large buttons.
- Canon brand cameras equipped with flash sockets
- Yongnuo flash units :
- YN560 III
- YN560 IV
- Yongnuo radio triggers:
- YN603 II
- YN605 (in RF602/603 compatibility mode)
- Yongnuo YN560-TX II radio controller for Canon