The Redleaf RD1006 is a motion-activated surveillance camera. Sensitive sensors allow you to capture video or still images even in complete darkness. The RD1006 is ideal for watching wildlife and animals, inspecting homes, warehouses and other places that require constant surveillance.
The device is equipped with a three-zone infrared sensor and 42 infrared LEDs. Thanks to that, the camera registers temperature changes in the environment and is capable of recording and taking pictures even after darkness falls. The infrared band is invisible to the human eye and most animals. So the camera does not draw attention to itself during operation. This is important when observing when a flash could frighten an animal.
Easy mounting of the Redleaf RD1006 camera is ensured by the included mounting hardware, such as the headband and brackets. With these, the camera can be efficiently installed on a tree as well as screwed to a wall. For added security, we recommend placing the RD1006 in a Redleaf metal case (sold separately).
Polish menu and a number of useful settings ensure trouble-free use and easy configuration of the device. You can choose among others:
– photo, video, photo + video or time-lapse movie mode
– the number of pictures (1-9) taken after motion detection in photo mode
– the length of the recording (10-180 sec)
– interval time, i.e. the time that has to pass after the recording is made for the camera to start recording again (5 sec-5 min 59 sec)
In addition, the camera allows to activate and deactivate the side sensors. Access to the device interface can be password protected.
– HD lens with 40° viewing angle
– 5-megapixel sensor
– built-in 2.4″ LCD screen
– delay time 0.5 sec
– waterproof according to IP66 standard
– 42 IR LEDs emitting 940 nm wavelength
– 3 motion sensors with a total coverage angle of 120 degrees and a range of up to 20 meters
– connectors for additional external power supply (power supply unit not included)
– rugged housing with handles and tripod thread
– standby time up to 6 months (using 8 AA batteries)
– recording of movies (with sound) in Full HD quality (1080P)
available video recording resolutions: D1, WVGA, 720P, 1080P
File format: AVI
– available still image recording resolutions: 0.5, 2, 5, 8, 12 megapixels;
image storage format: jpg
– date, ambient temperature, and phase of the moon can be superimposed on movies and photos
– support for SD/SDHC cards up to 32 GB
– color: camouflage
– weight (without accessories): 300 g
– dimensions: 13.5 x 10 x 7.7 cm
– operating temperature range: – 20 to 60 °C
– Redleaf RD1006 surveillance camera
– mounting hardware: mounting strap, mounting adapter with adjustable angle for wall mounting and mounting screws and plugs
– miniUSB-USB cable