The Redleaf RDE-105US WiFi endoscope uses USB interface, so we can connect it to many different devices equipped with this popular connector. The inspection camera cooperates with Windows (from version XP), Android (compatible with OTG standard) and macOS. The manufacturer has also prepared dedicated programs that facilitate the operation of the camera from smartphones and tablets (CameraFi application available free of charge in Google Play) and computers (ViewPlayCap for Windows).
Image quality and filming in the dark
The camera installed in the Redleaf RDE-105US endoscope allows to record movies and photos with a maximum resolution of 640 by 480 pixels. LEDs around the lens allow recording in complete darkness. Such solution allows to see the smallest details of the filmed objects, even in places where the light does not reach at all. The backlighting power can also be adjusted by means of a dedicated, physical knob.
The set includes special overlays, which will further expand the practical use of the Redleaf RDE-105US endoscope. Magnet and hook, placed on small wires, will allow you to extract small objects from hard-to-reach places. On the other hand, the mirror cap will turn the endoscope into a small periscope, which will allow you to film and take pictures at a different angle.
Water and dust resistance
The device meets the IP67 standard, which means that the endoscope can be submerged in water. This is useful, for example, when diagnosing problems with leaking or clogged hydraulic systems.
– model: USB endoscope Redleaf RDE-105US
– the diameter of the lens: 5.5 mm
– sensor: CMOS
– Cable length: 5 meters
– maximum image resolution: 640 x 480 px
– interface: USB 2.0 OTG
– Lighting: 6 LEDs with light intensity control
– power supply from the connected device via USB
– digital zoom
– colorful image
– Protection standard: IP67
– supported operating systems: Windows (from XP upwards), Android (with support for OTG), macOS
– an endoscope with a 5-metre-long cable
– micro USB to USB adapter
– a cap enabling the assembly of wires with a magnet and a hook
– 2 wires (magnet, hook)
– mirror cap with mirror
– software CD