Endoscope can be wirelessly connected to mobile devices based on Android (from version 4.2) or iOS (from version 9.0). This requires the installation of a dedicated YCamera application (available free of charge from Google Play and App Store), which allows you to transfer recorded video in real time without the need for additional cables. You can also connect your endoscope to your PC (Windows) or Mac via a wired connection.
Image quality and filming in the dark
The camera installed in the Redleaf RDE-510WS endoscope allows you to record movies and photos with a maximum resolution of 1600 by 1200 pixels. LEDs around the lens allow you to record in complete darkness. Such solution allows to see the smallest details of the filmed objects, even in places where the light does not reach at all. The backlighting power can also be adjusted by means of a dedicated knob.
The set includes special overlays, which will further expand the practical use of the Redleaf RDE-510WS endoscope. Magnet and hook will allow you to extract small objects from hard-to-reach places. On the other hand, the mirror cap will turn the endoscope into a small periscope, which will allow you to film and take pictures at a different angle.
Water and dust resistance
The device complies with the IP68 standard. The endoscope can be submerged in water after installing the special, waterproof cap, which is included in the set. This is useful, for example, when diagnosing problems with leaking or clogged hydraulic systems.
– model: WiFi Endoscope Redleaf RDE-510WS
– sensor: CMOS
– maximum resolution: 1600 x 1200 px
– the diameter of the camera: 8 mm
– angle of view: 72°
– sharpening range: from 3 to 8 cm
– frequency range: 2412-2612 MHz
– the battery: 600 mAh
– tension: 5 V-2 A / 1 A / 500 mA
– time of operation on one charge: 90 min (480 p) / 80 min (720 p) / 70 min (1600 p)
– charging time: 1 h
– Waterproof: IP68 (only for endoscopes)
– Lighting: 8 LEDs
– the length of the cable: 10 m
– type of hose: flexible
– Redleaf RDE-510WS endoscope
– WiFi Router
– charging cable
– sealing cap for filming in water
– 3 special attachments (mirror, hook and magnet)
– a plastic box for storing the caps