The shape of the Redleaf RDE-71000M resembles traditional microscopes found in professional laboratories. All the adjustment knobs are within easy reach, so it only takes a few seconds to find the optimal position. The tested preparations and objects are immobilized by means of metal grips. Once the moving table is set at the correct height, all you need to do is adjust the focus. The traditional eyepiece, which many people will remember from their biology lessons, has been replaced by a 4.3-inch LCD screen. In addition, in the lower part of the microscope housing there is a dedicated button that allows you to take a picture or record a movie with a single click.
More than one screen
The Redleaf RDE-71000M digital microscope offers a 1000x zoom to see the smallest details of objects viewed on a 4.3-inch LCD screen. Using the micro USB port, we can connect the device to a computer, on which we use dedicated software. The housing of the microscope also includes a micro HDMI port, which allows you to display the enlarged image on a monitor or TV screen. Photos and videos can also be saved directly on the microSD card.
Control from the screen level
The integrated screen is not only a convenient real-time view. Using the physical buttons underneath the display, you can set many image parameters. These include exposure, white balance, sharpness and resolution. Extreme buttons marked with arrows will also allow you to use an additional, digital zoom, which will show even more details and details of the micro-world seen through the eye of the microscope.
– model: digital microscope Redleaf RDE-71000M
– approximation: from x50 to x1000
– digital zoom: x4
– the screen: TFT, 4.3 inch, 16:9.
– sensor: CMOS, 2 Mpx
– light source: 8 LEDs
– sharpening range: from 0 to 40 mm (manual)
– aperture: f/4,5
– angle of view: 16°
– frame rate per second: 30 fps
– saved file formats: JPG/AVI
– maximum resolution of the images: 2400 x 1080 px
– maximum video resolution: 1920 x 1080 px
– supported operating systems: Windows (XP, Vista, Win7/8/10), Mac (10.5 or later)
– the battery: 1500 mAh, lithium-ion, 3.7 V
– working time per charge: 4 h
– charging time: 4 h
– ports: micro USB, micro HDMI, microSD card slot
– a microscope with an LCD screen
– charging cable
– plastic box for 5 slides
– 2 slides with preparations (bee wing, onion)
– cleaning cloth