Endoscope can be wirelessly connected to mobile devices based on Android (from version 4.2) or iOS (from version 8.0). This requires the installation of a dedicated DR-SEE application (available free of charge from Google Play and App Store), which enables the transfer of recorded video in real time, without the need for additional cables. In addition, the WiFi Router is equipped with a screen that will inform us about the battery charge level and how to connect to your smartphone.
Image quality and filming in the dark
The camera installed in the Redleaf RDE-605WR endoscope allows you to save videos and photos with a maximum resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels. LEDs around the lens allow you to record in complete darkness, while Auto Focus ensures automatic focus. This allows you to see the smallest details of your subjects, even in places where no light comes in at all. In addition, the backlight power can be adjusted using the DR-SEE application.
The set includes special overlays, which will further expand the practical use of the Redleaf RDE-605WR endoscope. Magnet and hook will allow you to extract small objects from hard-to-reach places. On the other hand, the mirror cap will turn the endoscope into a small periscope, which will allow you to film and take pictures at a different angle.
The use of a rigid cable in the device enables convenient modeling of its arrangement. It makes it easier to adjust the shape of the cable to the space in which we want to use it.
Resistance to water and dust
The device complies with the IP68 standard. The endoscope can be submerged in water (except for the WiFi module). This will be useful e.g. when diagnosing problems with leaking or clogged hydraulic system.
– model: WiFi Redleaf RDE-605WR endoscope
– sensor: CMOS / 5 Mpx
– resolution: 640 x 480 / 1280 x 720 / 1600 x 1200 / 1920 x 1080 px
– the diameter of the camera: 14.2 mm
– angle of view: 70°
– Sharpening range: from 3 cm (Auto Focus function)
– Waterproof: IP68 (not applicable for WiFi Router)
– Lighting: 4 LEDs
– interface: WiFi (antenna with IPEX connector)
– radio frequency: 2,4 GHz
– data transfer rate: up to 300 Mbps
– operating temperature: from 0° to 45° C
– the battery: 2600 mAh (lithium)
– working time per charge: 3-4 h
– power supply: DC 5 V 500 mAh / 1A
– the length of the cable: 5 m
– type of conductor: rigid
– endoscope with 5-metre long rigid cable and WiFi module
– charging cable
– sealing cap for filming in water
– 3 special attachments (mirror, hook and magnet)
– 2 hook-and-loop fasteners to fasten the coiled cable