The Newell RS3-N1 trigger hose is an essential piece of equipment for any photography enthusiast. The device is characterised by its high build quality, ease of use and low price. It is a replacement for the system remote control Nikon MC-30.
The RS3 wired remote control allows you to take perfectly sharp images when using a tripod. Triggering the shutter by pressing the trigger on the camera puts the camera in vibration, making it extremely difficult to get a sharp photo. The snake is used for long exposure shots (e.g. night shots), macro shots and shots using long focal lengths. The remote has a shutter-release lock, allowing the use of Bulb mode and continuous shooting mode (if the camera offers such features) without having to hold the button.
The two-level shutter button works just like the trigger on a camera – press halfway to focus, press all the way to release the shutter.
The remote does not require battery power. It is made with Plug&Play technology (once connected, it is ready to use).
Packaged in an aesthetically pleasing box, it is ideal for a small gift.
- Dimensions: 8.0 x 2.0 x 1.5 cm
- Cable length: 1 m
- Two-level button
- Shutter lock function
- Continuous shooting mode
- The remote control has a clip that allows you to hang it on a cable
- No battery power required
- Nikon cameras: D1, D1H, D1X, D2, D2Hs, D2Hs, D2X, D3, D3X, D3s, D4, D4s, D5, D100, D200, D300, D300s, D500, D700, D800, D800E, D810, D810A, D850, F5, F6, F90, F90X, F100, N90, N90s, N90x
- Compatible Nikon cameras.
- Kodak cameras: DSC620, DCS Pro 14N
- Fujifilm photographic cameras: R2 PRO, S1 PRO, S3 PRO, S5 PRO