The Newell RS60-E3 electronic trigger hose for Canon is an essential piece of equipment for any photography enthusiast. The built-in intervalometer will greatly enhance your workflow when creating macro photography, astrophotography or timelapse. The device is characterised by its high build quality, ease of use and attractive price.
The built-in intervalometer allows precise control over the creation of time-lapse animations. With the ability to delay the shutter release, select the number of frames, intervals and specify the length of exposure, recording a smooth timelapse becomes easier than ever.
Long exposure times
The snake is used when shooting with long exposure times (e.g. night shots), macro shots and shots using long focal lengths. The remote has a shutter-release lock, allowing you to use the Bulb mode and continuous shooting mode (if your camera offers such features), without having to hold the button.
The Newell electronic trigger hose has a large, easy-to-read and backlit LCD display. This makes it easy to program the settings and makes shooting with the Newell hose easy and fun.
The perfect gift
Packaged in an aesthetically pleasing box, it is ideal for a small gift.
- shutter lock function
- support for continuous shooting mode
- Power supply: 2 x AAA 1.5 V LR03 (not supplied)
- delay: 0 s to 99 h 59 min 59 s in one-second intervals
- exposure time: 0 s to 99 h 59 min 59 s in one second intervals
- interval: 1 s to 99 h 59 min 59 s in one-second intervals
- quantity of images: 1 to 399, unlimited
- Operating ambient temperature: -20 °C – +50 °C
- dimensions: 15.5 cm x 4 cm x 1.8 cm
- cable length: 94 cm
- weight: 84 g (without batteries)
- Canon cameras: EOS 60D, EOS 60Da, EOS 70D, EOS 100 D, EOS 1000D, EOS 1100D, EOS 300D, EOS 350D, EOS 400D, EOS 450D, EOS 500D, EOS 550D, EOS 600D, EOS 650D, EOS 700D, EOS Digital Rebel XSi, EOS Digital Rebel XT, EOS Digital Rebel XTi, EOS ELAN 7, 7E, 7N, EOS ELAN II, EOS ELAN IIE, EOS IX LITE, EOS Rebel 2000, EOS Rebel G, EOS Rebel G II, EOS Rebel SL1, EOS Rebel T1i, EOS Rebel T2, EOS Rebel T2i, EOS Rebel T3, EOS Rebel T3i, EOS Rebel T4i, EOS Rebel T5i, EOS Rebel TI, EOS Rebel X, EOS Rebel XS, EOS Rebel XSi, EOS30, EOS33, EOS50, EOS50E, EOS300, EOS300V, PowerShot G1 X, PowerShot G10, PowerShot G11, PowerShot G12, PowerShot G15, PowerShot G16
- Contax cameras: 645, N, N1, Nx
- Hasselblad photographic cameras: H, H1, H1D, H2, H2D, H3D, H4D
- Pentax photographic cameras: *ist D, *ist DL, *ist DL2, *ist DS., *ist DS2, 645D, 645Z, K-01, K-3, K-30, K-3II, K-5, K-5 Iis, K-5II, K-7, K10D, K20D, K-50, K100D, K100D Super, K110D, K200D, K-500
- Sams Samsung cameras: GX-1L, GX-1S, GX-10, GX-20, NX10, NX100
- Sigma cameras: SD1, SD1 Merrill, SD9, SD10, SD14, SD15, SD150