Yongnuo YN508 is an innovative LED lamp ring made up of two independent panels. Combine to form a ring having a diameter of 40 cm, while disconnected can serve as two separate light sources.
Each panel consists of 240 high-power LEDs which emit light having a color temperature of 5500 K. The natural characteristics of the emitted light provides a high CRI ( 95+). Diffusion panel on the front of the lamp to protect the diode from damage, at the same time diffusing light and giving it a pleasant softness.
The interconnected panels offer the possibility of mounting the smartphone in the central part of the ring, thus facilitating the photographing and recording.
Flash control can be realized by means of control panels and wirelessly using mobile application smartphone. The application allows you to group and control the operating parameters of many lights at the same time.
YN508 panels can be powered by power supplies 12 V / 2 A or lithium-ion batteries with NP-F series (one power supply / battery on the panel). Two ways of power and the ability to make any configuration panels that the lamp is a versatile device that works both in the studio and in the field.
Each panel is equipped with three standard fitting 1/4 “for mounting on a tripod or photo combination thereof. In the kit also allows the adapter to mount a tripod lighting lamps with a pin having a diameter of 16 mm and adjustment of the angle of inclination of the lamp.
– dimensions of a single panel 42 x 21 x 4 cm ( without accessories)
– the weight of a single panel 500 g (without accessories)
– number of LEDs in each of the panels 240 LEDs
– color temperature of emitted light 5500 K
– coefficient of light emitted CRI & gt, 95
– the angle of the LEDs 55 °
– power: 36.5 W
– light output: 3720 lm
– range wireless control up to 15 m
– Bluetooth module for control via mobile application compatibility
– battery supply: