The Saramonic AX1 is a two-channel audio adapter designed for cameras, camcorders and smartphones using the appropriate ¼” threaded adapter.
The AX1 allows you to connect two wireless microphones or receivers and control the input signal strength. A built-in switch allows you to select the output signal type in Mono or Stereo mode.
The adapter is made of high quality plastic and its compact size makes it extremely convenient to carry. The device works passively and requires no additional power supply.
- Advanced cameras, camcorders and smartphones using 1/4 “”
- Saramonic Blink500, UwMic9, VmicLink5, SR-WM4C wireless systems
- Microphones with 3.5 mm TRS mini jack connector
- Input jacks:
- 1x mini Jack 3.5 mm TRS
- 2x mini Jack 3.5 mm TRS
- Output jack:
- 1x mini Jack 3.5 mm
- Minimum input jack power: -35 dBu
- Frequency range: 20Hz – 20kHz
- Mono/Stereo switch