Saramonic Blink500 ProX B2R Wireless Audio Transmission Kit
The Saramonic Blink500 ProX B2R Wireless Audio Transmission Kit is the perfect choice for vloggers, journalists, youtubers, tiktokers and web creators. It’s everything you need to ensure professional quality recordings. Each transmitter features an audio recorder and up to 8 GB of built-in memory. Small microports with large LCD screens will provide a transmission range of 100 meters. The set is distinguished by ultra-low latency and an excellent signal-to-noise ratio. The Saramonic Blink500 ProX B2R kit includes: 2 transmitters, a receiver, a unique charging case and additional tie microphones.
Main Product Features
- wireless audio transmission set with 1 receiver and 2 transmitters
- each transmitter equipped with 8 GB of built-in memory
- transmitters equipped with integrated audio recorders
- the ability to record audio without reaching for a recoder or connecting the receiver to the camera
- excellent quality of recorded sound (signal-to-noise ratio – 84 dB, sampling – 48 kHz, frequency response – 20 Hz – 20 KHz)
- Lightweight and ergonomic charging case that allows you to refill all microports simultaneously
- recording clear and crisp sound with barely audible background noise
- larger OLED display for even better recording control
- 2 compact and ultra-lightweight transmitters with built-in microphones and clips for attaching to clothing
- compatible with devices equipped with a 3.5mm mini jack socket (TRS and TRRS)
- up to 100 meters range guarantees even more convenient work
- ideal for, among other things, recording audio with cameras, camcorders, recorders and smartphones
- impressively low latency of 8 ms
- possibility to record audio in STEREO and MONO modes
- perfect adaptation to the needs of recording – 6 levels of signal amplification (“gain”)
- possibility to connect headphones to the receiver and monitor audio in real time
- included 2 high-quality tie microphones that can be connected to the transmitters via MIC / LINE IN input
- possibility to power devices via USB-C port (e.g., from a power bank)
- up to 11 hours of operation on a single charge
- etui provides two full charges for all microports included
- automatic activation of microports when the Blink500 ProX B2 BOX charging case is opened
- an excellent choice for youtubers, vloggers, tiktokers, web creators and journalists
- possibility to connect the receiver to devices equipped with Lightning and USB-C ports (requires purchase of compatible cables)
Integrated audio recorder
Each Saramonic Blink500 ProX TXR transmitter offers 8GB of built-in memory. This means you don’t need an additional audio recorder to capture your audio files. The available data space is enough to capture up to 24 hours of recordings. Whether you’re on the road or working in the studio, with this wireless audio kit you gain the ability to record audio directly with the transmitters. The Saramonic Blink500 ProX TXR can therefore act as a portable voice recorder, an emergency backup, a tool to record additional ambient sound or your handy audio notebook.
Dozens of applications
The Saramonic Blink500 ProX B2R is a versatile wireless audio transmission kit consisting of a receiver, 2 transmitters, a case that acts as a charging station, and necessary accessories. The ultralight microports with recording function are perfect for making interviews, reports, vlogs, live broadcasts, webinars, remote lectures or filming weddings.
A fully charged Saramonic Blink500 ProX B2R Wireless Audio Transmission Kit will provide up to 11 hours of free audio operation. If you use the audio recorder built into the transmitters, the time will be 8.5 hours. You will successfully record several episodes of your YouTube show, complete a long interview or a full-day report in this time.
The signal range offered by the Saramonic Blink500 ProX B2R wireless audio transmission kit is 100 meters. This allows the people being recorded to move freely with the microports over a large area, and high-quality audio will be recorded without any interference.
Professional sound quality
Each Blink500 ProX TXR transmitter offers a built-in omnidirectional condenser microphone. The signal-to-noise ratio here is 84 dB, the sampling frequency is 48 KHz, and the frequency response is 20-20 KHz. Such parameters allow recording clear and crisp sound with almost inaudible background noise.
The Saramonic Blink500 ProX B2R kit features an impressively low latency of just 8ms. This is great news for those who want to use microports during online broadcasts and be sure that no audio lag will occur during recordings!
Sets of compatible devices
The Blink500 ProX RX receiver allows you to use a TRS or TRRS output cable to connect to DSLR cameras, mirrorless cameras, audio recorders and mixers, smartphones, tablets and computers equipped with a 3.5mm input. With the purchase of the appropriate cable, the Saramonic Blink500 ProX B2R wireless audio kit can also become compatible with USB-C and Lightning ports.
Unique charging case
Although microports can be successfully charged via USB-C ports, you’ll find something much better in the Saramonic Blink500 ProX B2R kit. The special Blink500 ProX B2 BOX charging case will provide adequate protection for all your devices, while allowing you to replenish your microports. The fully charged case guarantees 2 full charges of the receiver and transmitters!
One-shot is enough!
The microports included in the Saramonic Blink500 ProX B2R wireless audio kit feature large backlit screens. Controlling the settings is thus even more convenient! On the display you will check such parameters as battery charge, signal gain level, range and connectivity status, among others.
Additional microphones included
You will also find high-quality tie microphones in the kit. This will be an ideal choice for those who care about keeping the transmitters out of the frame. This solution will allow you to record sound even closer to the people speaking.
Even more possibilities
When recording audio with the Saramonic Blink500 ProX B2R kit, you can switch between STEREO and MONO modes independently. If necessary, you can quickly and conveniently split tracks into separate channels. The transmitters and receiver are also equipped with “mute” buttons. With their help, you can mute the recorded sound in a second.
Precise control of recordings
The Blink500 ProX RX receiver is equipped with a 3.5mm mini jack socket, which will allow you to conveniently connect headphones. Monitoring recorded interviews, conversations and speeches will enable you to effectively catch crackles, noises or other unwanted sounds. It will also be a great way to eliminate mistakes or slips of the tongue.
The light weight of the Blink500 ProX TXR transmitters will make you forget their presence more than once. You can easily clip them to your shirts, blouses or jackets, using a special clip. Using such a solution gives you the assurance that the microports will always stay in place.
- model: Saramonic Blink500 ProX B2R
- display: OLED
- digital transmission: 2.4 GHz
- directional characteristic: omnidirectional
- antenna: built-in (FPC)
- range: up to 100 m
- transmitter output power: < 10 mW
- interference: ≤ 0.1%
- bandwidth: 20 Hz – 20 KHz
- reference audio input level: – 20 ~ -42 dBu (MIC input, 0 dB “gain”)
- signal-to-noise ratio: > 84 dB
- Input: 3.5 mm MIC IN / LINE IN
- Audio outputs:
- mini Jack 3.5 mm TRS / TRSS (headphone output)
- mini Jack 3.5 mm TRS
- Power supply:
- built-in Li-ion battery (3.7 V / 400 mAh)
- charging / power supply: USB-C DC 5 V port
- charging with Blink500 ProX B2 BOX charging case
- with recorder running – about 8.5 h
- with recorder turned off – about 11 h
- Blink500 ProX TXR transmitter: 29.5 g
- Blink500 ProX RX receiver: 30.5 g
- power supply: USB-C
- battery capacity: 3000 mAh
- charging time: < 3 h
- dimensions: 165 x 99.5 x 38.5 mm
- weight: 264 g
- 2 x Blink500 ProX TXR transmitter
- 1 x Blink500 ProX RX receiver
- 1 x Blink500 ProX B2 BOX charging case
- 2 x tie microphone (with wind shield and microphone clip)
- 2 x deadcat wind shield (for microphone built into transmitter)
- 1 x 3.5 mm TRS / TRS cable (connectivity to cameras and camcorders, among others)
- 1 x 3.5 mm TRS / TRRS cable (connectivity with smartphones, among others)
- 1 x USB-A / USB-C cable