The Saramonic Blink500 RX is a portable and multifunctional receiver, operating in 2.4 GHz digital transmission with the possibility of connecting one or up to two Blink500 system transmitters.
The Blink500 is a miniature and lightweight set of wireless microphones, which will be a great tool for filming weddings, presenting presentations, short videos on vlogs or movies on youtube.
The compact receiver weighs only 26.5 g, which is an additional convenience for every filmmaker.
The RX has a dual-function mount so you can clip it anywhere on your clothes, and you can also slide it freely into the camera’s flash sled, camera or various smartphone holders. The device can be connected via the supplied 3.5 mm mini Jack TRS (cameras, camcorders) or mini Jack 3.5 mm TRRS (smartphones).
The receiver is charged using a USB/USB-C cable to any source with a USB connector. It has a built-in lithium-ion battery.
The system pairs easily only once using the digital frequency (2.4 GHz) and is resistant to a number of interference from other sources from infrared (RF) and Wi-Fi environments. The BLINK B1 also offers a transmission range of up to 50 meters in free space.
– Saramonic Blink500 system transmitters
– digital transmission: 2.4 GHz
– the frequency response: 50Hz – 18 KHz
– modulation: GFSK
– scope of work: 50 metres
– audio output: mini Jack 3.5 mm TRS
– audio output level: -60 dBV
– power requirements: built-in lithium-ion or USB-C DC 5V rechargeable battery
– battery life: 6 to 7 hours Antenna: PIFA
– weight of the receiver: 26,5 g
– signal-to-noise ratio: > 78dB
– dimensions of the receiver: 62×33×15.5 mm
The kit includes:
– RX receiver
– 3.5 mm TRS/TRS mini jack cable
– 3.5 mm TRS/TRRS mini jack cable (for smartphones)
– 1x USB/USB-C cable
– pairing needle