The Saramonic DK6 is an ergonomic and lightweight headphone microphone, providing high quality sound for any application where the microphone should be close to the speech instrument.
Equipped with a 3.5 mm mini jack connector, the DK6A will be compatible with a wide range of wireless transmitters from brands such as Saramonic, Rode and Sennheiser, as well as a range of recorders from TASCAM and ZOOM. It provides a clear and interference-free signal, allowing you to achieve very good sound results.
The minimalist and user-friendly design makes the Saramonic DK6 microphone series ideal for movies, TV, video, theatre, community centres and live performances.
The stainless steel boom arm is corrosion resistant and connects directly
with hypoallergenic ear straps for maximum flexibility and comfort during work. Adjustable with a knob to fit any type of face. The microphone, which is coated with a durable pink varnish, perfectly adapts to the color of the skin to ensure the lowest possible visibility among professional video cameras.
Two mute sponges and a rigid cover are included with the microphone.
Transmitters and other Saramonic, RODE, Sennheiser, TASCAm, ZOOM with 3.5 mm TRS (inverted polarity) mini jack connector.
– directional characteristics: omnidirectional
– connector type: mini Jack 3.5 mm TRS
– tenderness: -40 +/- 2 dB (1 kHz + 1 V/Pa)
– impedance: Max. 2 kΩ 1 kHz (RL= 2.2 kΩ)
– the frequency range: 20 Hz – 16 kHz
– Current consumption: Max. 0.5 mA
– the voltage range: 1.5 V – 10 V
– Sound pressure level: 105 dB S.P.L.
– Signal-to-noise ratio (SNR): more than 58 dB
– reducing the sensitivity: 2.0 V – 1.5 V
– cable length: 120 cm
– weight: 20 g
The set includes
– head microphone DK6A for Saramonic, Rode, Sennheiser, TASCAM, ZOOM
– 2x wind foam