The Saramonic LavMicro U1C is a set of two tie microphones designed to work with mobile devices that are equipped with a Lightning connector.
Despite its small size, the LavMicro U1C significantly improves the quality of recorded sound compared to most built-in microphones on iPhone or iPad. They are characterized by high quality of recorded sound and omnidirectional characteristics, thanks to which you do not have to worry about the location of the lavalier. The dome of the microphones is equipped with a foam wind shield, which reduces noise caused by air movement.
Each of the microphones has a clip that allows you to clip it to your clothes, so it can be as close as possible to the speaker. The LavMicro U1C is the ideal tool for two people who are looking for a compact, discreet solution for recording presentations, podcasts or streams online with one device in iOS. The U1C is compatible with most audio recording applications found in application stores. The microphone cable is 6m long and, using the included adapter, extends it by an additional 23cm.
– All devices with Lightning ports that support iOS 10 or higher
– Output: Lightning connector with MFi certification
– Affection: -40 +/- 3dB (0dB = 1 V / Pa, at 1 KHz)
– Characteristics: omnidirectional
– Signal-to-noise ratio: 65 dB SPL
– Band: 50 Hz-20 kHz
– Power requirements: provided by the iOS device
– Connector: Available on all devices with Lightning ports supporting iOS 10 or higher
– Cable length with microphone: 6 m
– The weight of the cable with the microphones: 70,9 g
– Adapter cable length: 230 mm
– The weight of the adapter: 8,5 g
– Set of two tie microphones LavMicro U1C
– LavMicro U1 adapter
– Soft cover
– 2x Wind foam
– 2x Clasp clips
– 2x Velcro