The Saramonic LavMicro U3-OP is a tie microphone designed to work with the DJI Osmo Pocket camera equipped with a USB type C connector.
Despite its small size, the LavMicro U3-OP significantly improves the quality of recorded sound compared to most built-in microphones in smartphones or tablets. It is characterized by high quality of recorded sound and omnidirectional characteristics, thanks to which you do not have to worry about the location of the lavalier.
The microphone has a clip that allows it to be cliped to your clothes, so it can be as close as possible to the person speaking. The dome of the microphone is equipped with a foam wind shield, which reduces the noise caused by air movement.
The LavMicro U3-OP is the ideal tool for anyone looking for a compact, discreet solution for amateur or professional video recording with the DJI OSMO Pocket. The U3-OP is compatible with most audio recording applications that can be found in application stores.
– DJI OSMO Pocket
– Output: USB-C connector
– Affection: -32 +/- 3dB (0dB = 1 V / Pa, at 1 KHz)
– Characteristics: omnidirectional
– Signal-to-noise ratio: 60 dB
– Amplification level: 12 dB
– Band: 50 Hz-20 kHz
– Sampling rate: 44,1 kHz / 48 kHz / 96 kHz
– Power requirements: supplied by DJI OSMO Pocket
– Transmission speed: 16 bits / 24 bits
– Cable length with microphone: 2 m
– Weight: 20 g
– The weight of the microphone: 17 g
– Tie microphone LavMicro U3-OP
– Soft cover
– Wind foam
– Clasp clip