The Saramonic LavMicro U3B is a tie microphone designed to work with mobile devices that are equipped with a USB type C connector.
Small size and low weight
Despite its small size, the LavMicro U3B significantly improves the quality of recorded sound compared to most built-in microphones in smartphones or tablets. It features high quality sound recording and a general characteristics that make it easy for you to avoid having to worry about the location of the lavalier. The weight of the microphone with cable is only 36.9 g, and when an adapter is connected it is only 45.4 grams.
The microphone has a clip that allows it to be cliped to your clothes, so it can be as close as possible to the person speaking. The dome of the microphone is equipped with a foam wind shield, which reduces the noise caused by air movement. The LavMicro U3B comes with an adapter that allows you to attach it to the stabilizers and gimbals at 90 degrees.
The LavMicro U3B is the ideal tool for anyone looking for a compact, discreet solution for recording presentations, podcasts or streams online with iOS or android devices. The U3B is compatible with most audio recording applications that can be found in application stores.
Cable length over 6 meters
The microphone cable is 6m long and, using the included adapter, extends it by 23cm.
– All devices with USB-C ports that support iOS or Android
– Output: USB-C connector
– Affection: -40 +/- 3dB (0dB = 1 V / Pa, at 1 KHz)
– Characteristics: omnidirectional
– Signal-to-noise ratio: 65 dB SPL
– Band: 50 Hz-20 kHz
– Power requirements: provided by iOS or Android device
– Connector: Available on all devices with USB-C ports
– Cable length with microphone: 6 m
– The weight of the microphone cable: 36,9 g
– Adapter cable length: 230 mm
– The weight of the adapter: 8,5 g
– LavMicro U3B tie microphone
– LavMicro U1 adapter
– Soft cover
– Wind foam
– Clasp clip