Despite its small size, the LavMicro U3C significantly improves the quality of recorded sound compared to most built-in microphones in a smartphone or tablet. They are characterized by high quality of sound recording and omnidirectional characteristics, thanks to which you do not have to worry about the location of the lavalier.
Each of the microphones has a clip that allows you to clip it to your clothes, so it can be as close as possible to the person speaking. The dome of the microphones is equipped with a foam wind shield, which reduces the noise caused by air movement.
LavMicro U3C is the ideal tool for two people who are looking for a compact, discreet solution for recording presentations, podcasts or streams online with one Android device. The U3Cs are compatible with most audio recording apps that can be found in app stores.
The microphone cable is 6m long and, using the included adapter, extends it by 23cm.
– All devices with USB-C ports
– Output: USB-C connector
– Affection: -40 +/- 3dB (0dB = 1 V / Pa, at 1 KHz)
– Characteristics: omnidirectional
– Signal-to-noise ratio: 65 dB SPL
– Band: 50 Hz-20 kHz
– Power requirements: provided by the Android device
– Cable length with microphone: 6 m
– The weight of the cable with the microphones: 70,9 g
– Adapter cable length: 230 mm
– The weight of the adapter: 8,5 g
– Set of two tie microphones LavMicro U3C
– LavMicro U1 adapter
– Soft cover
– 2x Wind foam
– 2x Clasp clips
– 2x Velcro